Adidas NMD thread

How did stock look on the City Socks?

Wondering if I should try and cop a EU pair or just wait until May. May's far. 

CHASE just sent me a text asking about the charge.... 

then says, you can try again in 5 mins

I'm calling and cursing SOMEONE out 

Chase is screwy as sin sometimes with that. I buy my fair share of shoes, multiple pairs a month, and they put a halt on it when I tried to buy the Jordan magazine from Shoe Palace. Sent me a text asking if a 15 dollar charge from a shoe store was legitimate...

CHASE just sent me a text asking about the charge.... 

then says, you can try again in 5 mins

I'm calling and cursing SOMEONE out 
Yup they're the worst, you should call them and let them know you're going to be making some overseas purchases and to make sure they let em through

Chase is screwy as sin sometimes with that. I buy my fair share of shoes, multiple pairs a month, and they put a halt on it when I tried to buy the Jordan magazine from Shoe Palace. Sent me a text asking if a 15 dollar charge from a shoe store was legitimate...
From a security standpoint that is dope they monitor like that. But trying to purchase something time-sensitive, it's a pain in the a**.

I've experienced this first-hand and it sucked. However, all was well when the shoe restocked.

Yup they're the worst, you should call them and let them know you're going to be making some overseas purchases and to make sure they let em through
already on it... just got off the phone with them 

**** makes me so mad..

From a security standpoint that is dope they monitor like that. But trying to purchase something time-sensitive, it's a pain in the a**.

I've experienced this first-hand and it sucked. However, all was well when the shoe restocked.
recently had a legit fraud case about 2 months ago...

someone copped a new phone, bought food, and paid their e-harmony fees on my card lol 

son was on a mission for them yambs 

Asphaltgold had a countdown timer for 6pm.... 

**** went to 0 minutes and nothing 

still says coming soon

bruh...#NMDSZN already starting off stupid af 

I'm not even gonna bother with the euro sites. I'll wait for tomorrow.. If I can't get any of the NMD..
Money saved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom