Adidas NMD thread

To me, yea.

My Adidas sizing:

ZX Flux - 9.5
Tubular - 9
Ultra Boost - 10
Superstars - 9

And I'm doing 9 in my first NMDs. Hopefully it'll be good.
They aint too bad

My sizing in those shoes

Flux: 9

tubular: 8.5-9

UB: 9-9.5 (dont ask me how, all i know is i tried on a 9 in 2 ubs and they fit perfect, prob exact lol)

superstars: 9.5

i'd rather my shoes be .5 too big.  i wouldnt risk 1 full size down.  cause if a shoe is too small, its a wrap

** INSOLE IS NOT REMOVABLE
Cool thanks for the review. I feel more confident that I will get the correct size tomorrow.

i legit may go a full size down in PK... 

the shoe is legit a sock with a sole 

you'll want it to be smaller as opposed to bigger IMO... 

the only time i want bigger is because my foot is wide and some shoes have no give... i need the extra room

exact opposite with the PK 

It looks like goodwillout is done what other euro shops will be dropping the city sock

Last edited:

the only time i want bigger is because my foot is wide and some shoes have no give... i need the extra room

Yea there was a lot of room in the pic posted above.  I would think .5 for wider feet, 1 full sz for narrow feet, but even then I think that what was recommended before. Pic above was great for reassurance.

Yeah the insole part of the shoe was kind of weird for me. I was thinking thats the reason its not a comfortable as the ultraboosts. Getting a pair of thin insoles for these...  I almost guarantee it'll be more comfortable with the insole because when i tried them on in store i was not impressed with the cushioning 

so size down on PK?

Yeah the insole part of the shoe was kind of weird for me. I was thinking thats the reason its not a comfortable as the ultraboosts. Getting a pair of thin insoles for these...  I almost guarantee it'll be more comfortable with the insole because when i tried them on in store i was not impressed with the cushioning 
I'd put an UB insole in there if it's too roomy

Back
Top Bottom