Adidas NMD thread

Anybody knows how to do a legit check on NMDs? Steps and things to look out for would be fantastic! :smile: Thanks fam.

but these are a GR release in the US. Are we that driven by hype and collab gimmicks to say the Footlocker Exclusive is a must-have over these?

but these are a GR release in the US. Are we that driven by hype and collab gimmicks to say the Footlocker Exclusive is a must-have over these?

Stop...

First of all those you posted are cool too but i got enough black & blue sneakers so im passing on them

Second, the reason i like those EU exclusives has NOTHING to do with hype or exclusivity (idk if thats a word but eff it lol) I like them cause i want a pair of black & red sneakers since all mines are done or i sold em and the NMDs look nice in that CW

Third, those laces are fire :lol:

Stop...

First of all those you posted are cool too but i got enough black & blue sneakers so im passing on them

Second, the reason i like those EU exclusives has NOTHING to do with hype or exclusivity (idk if thats a word but eff it lol) I like them cause i want a pair of black & red sneakers since all mines are done or i sold em and the NMDs look nice in that CW

Third, those laces are fire
laugh.gif
lol wasn't personally directed at you. But everyone I know and everybody I see on the FB groups are saying the Footlocker Exclusives are sooooo much hotter. and I have my Nick Young face on, because all I see thats really different is the red/blue interchanged blocks. 

lol wasn't personally directed at you. But everyone I know and everybody I see on the FB groups are saying the Footlocker Exclusives are sooooo much hotter. and I have my Nick Young face on, because all I see thats really different is the red/blue interchanged blocks. 

Maybe they just like the bred cw & the laces like me haha

They do make for a cool consolation prize for not getting the OGs since i slept on them at first smh

2 more random but related to thread things...

1. Im sad i lost my 15 dollar off FTL coupon on Friday smh

2. I wish the black monochrome pack had silver blocks & a black outsole so i could customize em & turn the midsole black since i know imma take an L on the blackout PK release lol

Those city socks are releasing at so many retailers, maybe they wont be that hard to get. The mesh pairs release even wider and will be pretty easy to get for sure.

What do you guys think, can I fit a size 10 womens nmd if I can wear size 10 mens Ultra boosts without insoles (pretty snug even without insoles)

NMD's didnt release in womens cw's so far, hows the size comparison to mens?

Last edited:
Does anyone have any information on the black chukka suede's? I don't see anyone talking about them at all, and from what I read they're adidas exclusives, but not releasing at downtown adidas...

Can anyone help please? What time would they release online also? Thanks
I'm a noob to shoes now :frown:

Last edited:
Yessir! I'm a men's 8 in yzy boosts so I think I'm good. It's just being able to access and purchase is the challenge

Yessir! I'm a men's 8 in yzy boosts so I think I'm good. It's just being able to access and purchase is the challenge
Over here in germany there are so many shops releasing them on 17th, I could easily cop multiple pairs for sure. Sad thing is they only go up to size 11 in womens and I am a 10.5-11 in mens ultra boost, ill go for a size 10 pair and see how they fit. Never had a ndm on my feet but what I read is that they fit big, maybe I am lucky

Over here in germany there are so many shops releasing them on 17th, I could easily cop multiple pairs for sure. Sad thing is they only go up to size 11 in womens and I am a 10.5-11 in mens ultra boost, ill go for a size 10 pair and see how they fit. Never had a ndm on my feet but what I read is that they fit big, maybe I am lucky
with the width of the NMD i think you should be good to go.

I just copped the all white mesh pair and they definitely fit tighter. I assume because they don't stretch like the PK pairs. Anyone else's local stores release them yet like mine did?

I just copped the all white mesh pair and they definitely fit tighter. I assume because they don't stretch like the PK pairs. Anyone else's local stores release them yet like mine did?

How do the mesh fit compare to UBs? Repped

Back
Top Bottom