Adidas NMD thread

Man...I just can't wait for the 17th to come and go already. I'm only after a couple of these because I know that the remaining PK pairs will be a pain in the ***** to get. And since I have the OG (that were SO easy to cop cause people fronted on these joints) I can be content with those and a couple mesh or "mesh/knit" pairs.

It's time for me to get back into making relationships with some of these retailers. Tired of damn near having a heart attack every time I try for a pair of shoes. Specifically, Boosts, really...Adidas (with the help of Kanye and the 350 Boost Effect) really have struck a chord in the sneaker culture. And to boot....they're actually worth it from a comfort -innovation standpoint.

After the 17th, I'll probably bite the resale bullet and add the Talc/Cream UB's and Burgundy joints ro mt Core Blacks....Then, I'll be in for those Caged NMD's...BUT THEN I"M OUT!!! Hahaha!! :D I'll add some 350's if I can.

#IRarelyBuyNikesNow @BoostComfortFTW

These beauty shots are something else.  I will definitely be trying to grab a pair of these.

so 17th is now a worldwide release date and not a europe release? Are there certain colors confirmed releasing? I see the chukka, the sock and mesh. Are all of those releasing on the 17th worldwide?

so 17th is now a worldwide release date and not a europe release? Are there certain colors confirmed releasing? I see the chukka, the sock and mesh. Are all of those releasing on the 17th worldwide?
city socks are only in europe and asia on the 17th

I would think it would still be the same 
nerd.gif
 ?

Those who have the mesh, hows the comfort?

Went to Adidas Chicago today. They told me they only got the black mesh NMD for thursday. No other CW and no PK.

i m kinda confused which NMD is the eu footlocker exclusive ? 
why is everything so freaking hidden. why can't adidas just make a list of stores like they do with yeezys ffs how hard can it be

EDIT:

I see this with basically every freaking sneaker brand wtf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom