2. Olive Camo

3. White Camo

4. Blue Camo

5. Shrimp Camo

6. Grey Tri Co

7. French Beige

8. Black Tri Co

9. Packer

10. Pharrell Hu Man Burgundy (Not R1 but whatever)
Good list.  Camo NMDs and the Hu NMDs are honestly the best two series that have come out IMO.

That said: no Glitch Camo in your list?

how much is the ongoing price for nmd bapes size 7.5? 

i found nmd bapes + reigning champ for $1000 shipped. 

I will try to ask for $900-950. Hopefully the seller accepts it. 

any thoughts?

any thoughts?
Which colorway of the bapes? I know the black camo is about $200 cheaper than the green camo pair.

Has anyone wore the NMD R2's for a while now? I wore mine for the first time yesterday and the shoe is an overall improvement on the R! except for that block on the back. It was digging into my feel the whole time. Do the shoes break in and feel better or did I just waste my money on some shoes? They are borderline unbearable right now.
I thought that at first, I don't even have that wide of feet, but after a day of wearing them the block isn't even noticeable. Some pairs might be worse than others though. I'm loving mine. Just as comfortable as my Blue Camo PK NMD's.

I thought that at first, I don't even have that wide of feet, but after a day of wearing them the block isn't even noticeable. Some pairs might be worse than others though. I'm loving mine. Just as comfortable as my Blue Camo PK NMD's.
Good to hear, hopefully mine goes away. I have two pairs of the R1 PK's and don't feel the blocks at all so I don't think my feet are that wide.

any thoughts?
Not bad ... 

I sold an extra i had for about that price 

Trying to trade recent yeezy release for both Tri colors or RC UB is there a site better than others to find trades or you think fb groups the best shot?

nicekicks the NMD or nicekicks the store
laugh.gif

the nmd is trash, very unwearable to me.
it's the shoe that spiderman would rock, before even being spiderman ... 
nthat.gif
roll.gif

Has anyone wore the NMD R2's for a while now? I wore mine for the first time yesterday and the shoe is an overall improvement on the R! except for that block on the back. It was digging into my feel the whole time. Do the shoes break in and feel better or did I just waste my money on some shoes? They are borderline unbearable right now.
worn for two whole days and the inner block wasn't a bother. perhaps the size u picked was too snug?

anyways, alot of footsites in europe are posting their confirmed tricolor release.

worn for two whole days and the inner block wasn't a bother. perhaps the size u picked was too snug?

anyways, alot of footsites in europe are posting their confirmed tricolor release.
I tried on the 9.5 and it was too big and other than the block everything fits really well so I think i got the right size. The shoe is probably just not for me or I need to break it in.

Back
Top Bottom