Adidas NMD thread

Last edited:
Also I have another pair of bape nmds and I compared the two I notice the pattern is different on one pair. There's the ape face on the toe area and the other pair doesn't show the ape face . Other then they everything is identical

Much appreciated fam
No ape : fake 

Not necessarily.

The pair without the face looks a lot more like the official ADC pictures below. Notice now the brown stitch seam cover doesn't pass over the green apes head, like the China pair. It looks nothing like the ice*******fire fake post the other day. Are these two the same size @killabee?

Either really great fakes, or the pattern wasn't cut properly and everything is moved down an inch or so. If you're spending close to 1k, wouldn't you want them perfect?

I just zoomed in, the China pairs are 5.5US and the others are 8.5US. I think you're fine. 3 sizes will give you some discrepancy, especially with a fixed pattern (more material with the bigger size). Regardless, it looks like the pattern was simply not cut in the proper position. The boost "looks" fine. Your money though!

Not necessarily.

The pair without the face looks a lot more like the official ADC pictures below. Notice now the brown stitch seam cover doesn't pass over the green apes head, like the China pair. It looks nothing like the ice*******fire fake post the other day. Are these two the same size @killabee?

Either really great fakes, or the pattern wasn't cut properly and everything is moved down an inch or so. If you're spending close to 1k, wouldn't you want them perfect?
The ADC pic def shows a full ape face on the toe though. Hard to say.

Yes one size is 5.5 and the other is 8.5 . Yeah, it definitely seems the material wasnt cut poptioned or cut properly. Thanks for all the responses. I actually bought them for my girl , I'd hate to give it to her and she realizes it fake

Looking to get myself either some Black Pharrell NMD Hu or Beluga 350s for the holiday. Leaning more towards the NMD, but for those who have them:

Is the upper mesh or primeknit?

Also, are they TTS? Because my other NMDs in pk i wear a size 11 (normally a size 12) 

Finally whats the going rate in a size 12? Im seeing a lot of 600-700 range.

Last edited:

Looking to get myself either some Black Pharrell NMD Hu or Beluga 350s for the holiday. Leaning more towards the NMD, but for those who have them:

Also, are they TTS? Because my other NMDs in pk i wear a size 11 (normally a size 12) 

The Black Pharell NMD Hu is entirely PK (other than boost ofc) and is much thicker (and seemingly better quality imo) than the normal R1 PK NMD's. 

For most people, they run a 1/2 size large. Others sized down a full size in them like myself. I'm a TTS 12 in UB but wear sz 11 in the Pharell's and 11.5 in most PK NMD. I also wear sz 11 in the RC Ultraboost. Pricing wise, I've seen ranges between $400-650 for sz 11-12. I personally wouldn't pay more than $450 if possible. 

The Black Pharell NMD Hu is entirely PK (other than boost ofc) and is much thicker (and seemingly better quality imo) than the normal R1 PK NMD's. 

For most people, they run a 1/2 size large. Others sized down a full size in them like myself. I'm a TTS 12 in UB but wear sz 11 in the Pharell's and 11.5 in most PK NMD. I also wear sz 11 in the RC Ultraboost. Pricing wise, I've seen ranges between $400-650 for sz 11-12. I personally wouldn't pay more than $450 if possible. 

Thanks for the advice. I guess its prolee safe to go with an 11.5. I have the reigning champs in size 12 as well and they fit a lil bit big, glad these are PK, as it is my fav upper adidas uses. Dont know if I can find them under $500 tho. If anyone has leads please lmk

Thanks for the advice. I guess its prolee safe to go with an 11.5. I have the reigning champs in size 12 as well and they fit a lil bit big, glad these are PK, as it is my fav upper adidas uses. Dont know if I can find them under $500 tho. If anyone has leads please lmk
There are sz 11 and 11.5 on the GOAT app for around $500-515. Maybe try to offer around $450-460 and see if someone bites? 

Last edited:

Did you just buy my HUs?

Not necessarily.

I respectfully have to tell you that you're maybe right haha . 

This is my pair  US9 

True the ape is in the right position. But I've only seen mine and a couple of other bape's out in the wild, all of them big sizes tho, and they all have the ape in the right position. 

However after further analysis. I've seen that small sizes, as the one put up here (that was a 5,5) have the neoprene all ****** up and barely matching the shape of the shoes...

So I'll give it a vote of confidence 

Hey everyone. First time plunging over to Adidas. I really like the look of the NMD and with all the nice things I hear about boost tech, I want to pick up a pair. Since I am ignorant to all things NMD, my hope is someome will help me and answer if the camo NMD XR1 Duck Camo releasing 12/22 is going to be super limited? Love the camo/orange hits on the shoe. Wanted to know if I should be ready to take an L. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone. First time plunging over to Adidas. I really like the look of the NMD and with all the nice things I hear about boost tech, I want to pick up a pair. Since I am ignorant to all things NMD, my hope is someome will help me and answer if the camo NMD XR1 Duck Camo releasing 12/22 is going to be super limited? Love the camo/orange hits on the shoe. Wanted to know if I should be ready to take an L. Thanks in advance!
They already released ... They sat for a couple of days or so. If i remember right those dropped on BF 

Or which one are you referring to ? 

Listen to SOL on sizing. My Hu are my only size 10 shoe. Im an 11 in 1.0 UB and 10.5 in PK R1.

Belugas are probably my favorite V2 yeezy so dar but the Hu are really nice. Ive only worn my two Hu pairs once each but they are super comfortable and look great.

Back
Top Bottom