Adidas NMD thread

i don't have a hard time reading. If they were on the wrong side they should've moved to the right one. Their fault for letting themselves get played. I have no problem boxing anyone, I was about to fight ten people by myself at packer yesterday, those stories don't happen to me
Damn youre cool man. Should the 70 yr old couple have squared up and started scrapping too? Like i said you probly have a hard time reading or grasping the situation

Damn youre cool man. Should the 70 yr old couple have squared up and started scrapping too? Like i said you probly have a hard time reading or grasping the situation
the 70 year old couple should've activated their brains and seen a line across the street. They couldn't walk across the street? They shouldn't be lining up then if they can't walk

i don't have a hard time reading. If they were on the wrong side they should've moved to the right one. Their fault for letting themselves get played. I have no problem boxing anyone, I was about to fight ten people by myself at packer yesterday, those stories don't happen to me
The point is no one has to trample over people or cheat their way to get shoes other people actually want and will enjoy, not the profit it comes form it.

You may have no problem fighting people but is that the type of behavior we all have to have when we line up for shoes...SHOES.

I've pretty much already said my take on it and have conversed with a few on here.

At the end of the day La Brea UNDFTD should be put on blast for that BS and everyone who is truly part of the sneaker community should spread the word.

The point is no one has to trample over people or cheat their way to get shoes other people actually want and will enjoy, not the profit it comes form it.

You may have no problem fighting people but is that the type of behavior we all have to have when we line up for shoes...SHOES.

I've pretty much already said my take on it and have conversed with a few on here.

At the end of the day La Brea UNDFTD should be put on blast for that BS and everyone who is truly part of the sneaker community should spread the word.
it's not just shoes, any form of disrespect can potentially turn into a fight. What happened was what it was. It's really weird that people couldn't cross the street and join the line, it makes no sense to me. If grandma got there at 3 am and their car was there they gotta respect that. If they were there before the van they should've crossed the street and went in front of them. What's so complicated about that?

Last edited:
IMO the old couple and the others were exactly where they were supposed to be. 

Manager definitely had a deal w/ his boys to arrive late and form a new line so they'd be first.  Scumbag stuff right there
mean.gif
.  He may as well let them in through the backdoor and have them flip off the other customers as they buy up all the stock.

it's not just shoes, any form of disrespect can potentially turn into a fight. What happened was what it was. It's really weird that people couldn't cross the street and join the line, it makes no sense to me. If grandma got there at 3 am and their car was there they gotta respect that. If they were there before the van they should've crossed the street and went in front of them. What's so complicated about that?
99.9% of the general population is non-confrontational. People keep their mouth shut if they get disrespected all the time because they can't fight or are not willing to fight like you.

Story reads that manager didn't care the 70 yr old couple was waiting their first. He sold to his friend where he told them to line up before he got there.

The whole story is shady as they didn't even attempt to post their release on social media (even tho they are not obligated to). 

It's not complicated, you just have no heart for people getting disrespected other than your own.

Last edited:
99.9% of the general population is non-confrontational. People keep their mouth shut if they get disrespected all the time because they can't fight or are not willing to fight like you.

Story reads that manager didn't care the 70 yr old couple was waiting their first. He sold to his friend where he told them to line up before he got there.

The whole story is shady as they didn't even attempt to post their release on social media (even tho they are not obligated to). 

It's not complicated, you just have no heart for people getting disrespected other than your own.
i wasn't there so I can't judge the situation. If I was there the second those people pulled up I would've told them I was in line and if it was across the street moved there and got in #1, this part of the story everyone seems to be ignoring

i wasn't there so I can't judge the situation. If I was there the second those people pulled up I would've told them I was in line and if it was across the street moved there and got in #1, this part of the story everyone seems to be ignoring
lol with the way the story is told, act like the people in the original line woulda held your place in line while you individually knocked everyone out on the other side.

Looks like you woulda had to fight about 68 more people after that to get your spot back.

Heartless :smh:
how is that heartless? If I line up at a store and I'm on the wrong side of the street it's on me :lol:
Like I said unless it's a big *** highway and you can't see the other side of the street that's 150% on them

how is that heartless? If I line up at a store and I'm on the wrong side of the street it's on me
laugh.gif

Like I said unless it's a big *** highway and you can't see the other side of the street that's 150% on them
bro how dense are u? They couldve lined up down the street at a stussy store and the manager wouldve still said "line starts over there". Do you really not understand whats going on? u have 27k post and have been in the game since 2011 lol

lol with the way the story is told, act like the people in the original line woulda held your place in line while you individually knocked everyone out on the other side.

Looks like you woulda had to fight about 68 more people after that to get your spot back.
story makes no sense. Only people feeling sympathy are the ones who probably don't wait in lines in the first place. In everything during life, if you let people **** you they'll do so until there's nothing left to take. As the saying goes, if you give someone an inch they'll take a mile

bro how dense are u? They couldve lined up down the street at a stussy store and the manager wouldve still said "line starts over there". Do you really not understand whats going on? u have 27k post and have been in the game since 2011 lol
i would've then proceeded to go where the manager told me and stood number 1 or whatever spot I was in the original line. I guarantee you I would've walked out with a shoe

Brother, he used to be like us but he's been in the game so long that he has grown heartless to these type of things. He's probably seen it plenty of times but didn't say anything because it wasn't him who got sh*tted on.

like I said before, it ain't a community no more.

i would've then proceeded to go where the manager told me and stood number 1 or whatever spot I was in the original line. I guarantee you I would've walked out with a shoe
No, you probably would've gotten jumped by his homies and possibly killed.

Then I would be reading a different link on this thread about some Superhero decided to have no problem boxing people when he was completely outnumbered.

No, you probably would've gotten jumped by his homies and possibly killed.

Then I would be reading a different link on this thread about some Superhero decided to have no problem boxing people when he was completely outnumbered.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brother, he used to be like us but he's been in the game so long that he has grown heartless to these type of things. He's probably seen it plenty of times but didn't say anything because it wasn't him who got sh*tted on.

like I said before, it ain't a community no more.
i have never seen two lines for the same store and release. I don't know what they preach in the west coast but in nyc that doesn't even begin to make sense. If I'm lined up at niketown I'm not gonna wait in front of Louis vuitton :lol:

Last edited:
i have never seen two lines for the same store and release. I don't know what they preach in the west coast but in nyc that doesn't even begin to make sense. If I'm lined up at niketown I'm not gonna wait in front of Louis vuitton
laugh.gif
If you read the story you'd know the homies lined up at their old store which was across the street.

The 70 yr old couple and everyone else who had the right mind lined up in front of their new storefront.

Makes complete sense to me to line up in front of their most recent operating store.

If you read the story you'd know the homies lined up at their old store which was across the street.

The 70 yr old couple and everyone else who had the right mind lined up in front of their new storefront.

Makes complete sense to me to line up in front of their most recent operating store.
i read the story. No one can seem to answer the simple question of why didn't the people cross the street and inform them of the line for the sneakers? There's nothing better to do in the middle of the night anyways :lol:

Box someone? How old are you?

It ain't that serious b

i have never seen two lines for the same store and release. I don't know what they preach in the west coast but in nyc that doesn't even begin to make sense. If I'm lined up at niketown I'm not gonna wait in front of Louis vuitton :lol:

Your reading comprehension is AWFUL. They lined up in FRONT of the actual store

Back
Top Bottom