adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

Glv aint too bad.

Im talkin bout the ones where the ankle is a sock lol

When nike made the hyper feel a while ago i thought those were great

I like boost technology more than the nmd or ub design.

I wish theyd make another runner that was not a sock

What about the adizero prime boost? Not a sock, primeknit + boost + continental outsole.

I'm just happy Adidas is providing us with dope choices. Need more variety when it comes to footwear.
adidas has always made dope stuff just sucks only the last 3 years people have taken notice. I don't own any Boost but the white Stan Smith Boost will be had.

I always thought the comfort argument was stupid.

Presto's are comfy, UB are comfy.

Am I THAT concerned about which is more comfy? Who cares, yall got some plantar fascitis feet man. If its comfy its comfy.

I said this in the ultra boost thread and you would have thought i pulled a pin and lobbed a grenade.

I said UBs are comfy but like my Roshes are really comfy too....and i got them for $50 on sale....can't see me paying $180 for at best a slightly comfier shoe. But my roshe is knit and they are supper cushy. I love them and how minimal they are, and for the price....can't beat it.

I always thought the comfort argument was stupid.

Presto's are comfy, UB are comfy.

Am I THAT concerned about which is more comfy? Who cares, yall got some plantar fascitis feet man. If its comfy its comfy.
i care that much. 

im on my feet all day walking around the hospital and standing in the same spot for long periods of time... it's very important

I think the adidas hates stems from this sites hatred for Kanye

I wonder if this conversation would be going on if J Cole or Kendrick were given the same opportunity Ye had :nerd:

Those guys would not have had as big an impact tho

Bout 2 million hypebeasts copped after 1:25 lol

/VIDEO]

Last edited:
I think the adidas hates stems from this sites hatred for Kanye

I wonder if this conversation would be going on if J Cole or Kendrick were given the same opportunity Ye had :nerd:

I don't think anybody on this site hates Adidas.

The problem comes from extremist who cant make a valid point without slandering the comp.

Look at the thread title :lol:

But dare us to talk sense into you and we "hate" or get "paid" by Nike.

Adidas fans are like soccer fans.

Theres different kinds of comfort though. Once a shoe is comfortable enough, then thats it, boom. Another shoe that comes out might be more comfortable, great but that doesnt mean the shoe I had before is all of a sudden not comfy.

I mainly care about comfort at the gym. I don't stand on my feet for long hours, but I do know what kicks to wear for what occasion. There's certain kicks I try not to wear if I'm going to be walking or have to wear more than an hour or two.

I don't get what you're asking. If the shoe has what they're looking for, sure they'll buy it. Will all these Flyknit racer wearers go to buy Air Force Ones and Cortez?

Are these "comfort" wearers so in to Ultra Boost going to buy Adidas other models? The ultra boost hype is going to die, because everything is a cycle. Adidas retros are what has sustained it for decades. You mix retros with new models like every brand(finally New Balance woke up).

Them being able to introduce people to their other models is what they need to sustain the momentum.

Nike is able to survive Nike basketball being down, because of JB, retros and lifestyle options.

I'm just happy Adidas is providing us with dope choices. Need more variety when it comes to footwear.
adidas has always made dope stuff just sucks only the last 3 years people have taken notice. I don't own any Boost but the white Stan Smith Boost will be had.

**** no, Adidas apparel just got better in the last year or two. Their shoes were awful for about 10 years until 2012-2013 ish.

**** no, Adidas apparel just got better in the last year or two. Their shoes were awful for about 10 years until 2012-2013 ish.

Their apparel is the same to me

Adidas track pants have been a staple for years. It was weird to me how people wore them with Nike. I'm too OD to do that, so I always had Adidas to wear with it.

Their T's are essentially the same also. Same Adidas clover or whatever it is logo.

Yep, and this is where some people misinterpret some of our attitudes.

And I have ultraboost

but I'm wondering why hype had to be involved for people to notice the EQT or ZX

Last edited:
Those guys would not have had as big an impact tho

Bout 2 million hypebeasts copped after 1:25 lol

/VIDEO]

Thats the thing though he's such a polarizing artist. Rubbed alot of people the wrong way for whatever reason. So any product he endorses people will automatically **** on. Same thing happen with the nike yeezys too

Adidas footwear from 2000-2010/2011 was awful.

Legit dad / Payless shoes for the most part.

I've had so many issues with Adidas hoodies and shirts. The fit and cut was trash every time. Eventually I just stopped. I never had any of their pants.

I mainly care about comfort at the gym. I don't stand on my feet for long hours, but I do know what kicks to wear for what occasion. There's certain kicks I try not to wear if I'm going to be walking or have to wear more than an hour or two.

I don't get what you're asking. If the shoe has what they're looking for, sure they'll buy it. Will all these Flyknit racer wearers go to buy Air Force Ones and Cortez?

Are these "comfort" wearers so in to Ultra Boost going to buy Adidas other models? The ultra boost hype is going to die, because everything is a cycle. Adidas retros are what has sustained it for decades. You mix retros with new models like every brand(finally New Balance woke up).

Them being able to introduce people to their other models is what they need to sustain the momentum.

Nike is able to survive Nike basketball being down, because of JB, retros and lifestyle options.
Again your question applies to every brand. Will the people who buy flyknits for their lightweight and comfort start buying air force ones and Cortez? Adidas classic models are what sustains the brand. Nike can survive their basketball dept being down because they have basic models that mass consumers buy. Same thing with Adidas. That's why they've been here for so long.

Again your question applies to every brand. Will the people who buy flyknits for their lightweight and comfort start buying air force ones and Cortez? Adidas classic models are what sustains the brand. Nike can survive their basketball dept being down because they have basic models that mass consumers buy. Same thing with Adidas. That's why they've been here for so long.

No, there's a difference.

I'm not doubting Adidas staying around. Reebok is still around. Converse is still around.

It's the manner in which they exist.

For the past 20 years so called sneakerheads have acted as if they didn't exist. Ordinary people were the ones still buying and supporting them.

Last edited:

No, there's a difference.

I'm not doubting Adidas staying around. Reebok is still around. Converse is still around.

It's the manner in which they exist.

For the past 20 years so called sneakerheads have acted as if they didn't exist. Ordinary people were the ones still buying and supporting them.
Sneaker heads knew they existed. Cats who only rock Jordan's with matching fitteds, probably didn't, but they don't make up the bulk of sneaker heads.

:rofl:

I feel like some of you need to understand that like Nike, what you see in Footlocker isn't all that a brand is releasing. adidas has been releasing dope **** for ages--but a lot of it flys under the radar because, well, it's adidas. And a lot of it releases in smaller quantities and overseas.

Anyone into sneakers with legit knowledge knows adidas didn't just start releasing good sneakers 4-5 years ago. That's some #NTextreme **** if I ever saw it. :lol:

That's the problem

Sneakerheads.

People just nikeheads

But prob can't afford chains that excite the Feds

Real people in the community rock what they like.

Tell bboys in the 90s that adidas and puma ain't exist

SMH, like I said before my guy. I been buying Adidas, never stopped. I was buying **** that was on SUPER clearance because it wasn't popular and wasn't cool to sneakerheads.

Adidas has been WAY bigger overseas during the 2000s and wasn't doing well in the US. I worked at a shoe store for a few years, used to see trash in our store and other stores just sit and sit and get sent right back to vendor. Only shoes selling were the Stan Smiths, Lava's and shelltoes. Anyone remember the Adidas running shoes they tried to push? Massive flops.

Like my man Magic33 Magic33 was saying, Adidas wasn't cool to the "sneakerheads" I had a few of my boys laugh at me for wearing Adidas a few years ago. Now what are they doing? Trying to cop mad Adidas ****.

I got Adidas, Fila, Nike and Reebok in my closet right now. I don't give a **** about what's trendy or popular right now. I'm wearing what I like.

Last edited:
Tiro pants and black white flyknit racers was practically my everyday fit for a couple years :lol: :smokin

2a78j8z.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom