ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After wearing exclusively nike’s my entire life I was gifted a pair of laceless ultraboost. I’m in love. Any one know a good place to get the oreo laceless joints. I’m not seeing a stockx having a 10.5 and I am not sure where the best places would be to look. Thanks in advance.

Those Nice Kicks gotta be releasing.

Complex made the original tweet two days ago, and Nice Kicks twitter page retweeted the tweet with the hush face emoji. And then they pinned it to their twitter page lol.

Woodstock 50 is August 16-18, so I’d expect them to drop sometime around then.

They’re super fire and I’m definitely gunning for em.

Triple black Clima's
EG8075_01_standard.jpg
EG8075_02_standard.jpg
EG8075_04_standard.jpg
EG8075_010_hover_standard.jpg

missed the "19" in your "OG 19s restocked" and was excited for OG 1.0's

it may seem extreme but in order for this to not happen again, can we all agree to say "OG TRASHSTERS" (in caps plz) when referring to the original 19s?

thx in advance auto parts

New egg is offering $10 gift cards on $50 adidas gift card purchases. Limit 3 so you can technically get them for $150 if any left

Most people who got in to ultra boost weren't able to get the older ones unless they were willing to spend $3 or $400
wouldn't be mad at adi if they followed nb's example. produce something for everyone. keep sneakerheads happy with small runs of 1.0's. and mass produce gr's for the
Wear my AMM's (both UB and NMD) all the time.

Personally, I still think the EG UB's are totally underrated.
i rock them every wknd. still looks brand new. eg dope af

I want to cop, really like the OG color way. But, not feeling that OG price tag. :rofl:
They sold out pretty quickly on ADC and I haven't seen them drop below retail anywhere. I actually pulled the trigger on a pair on GOAT for $215 a day or two before the restock so I'm kinda pissed rn but oh well, I got them for retail.

missed the "19" in your "OG 19s restocked" and was excited for OG 1.0's

it may seem extreme but in order for this to not happen again, can we all agree to say "OG TRASHSTERS" (in caps plz) when referring to the original 19s?

thx in advance auto parts
If you don't have OG 1.0s by now, you never really wanted them or you just discovered Boost/UBs.

I'd buy every single pair of those if Adidas re-released them. Already got the Cream re-release (and still have my original pair from Feature), and wear my OG 1.0's regularly... and I still have my all white 1.0's but they are kinda beat / nasty. Wore them camping a couple of times so they are not even close to white anymore, even after being in the washing machine. I think the dirt is kinda baked in by now.

Back
Top Bottom