ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't mind them. I was more on asking whats the deal on them? exclusives? samples? customs? never made?
Signs are pointing to a standard Consortium drop (I.e., SNK first, ww after) to coincide w/Woodstock anniversary. (mid August)

SNS jumped the gun about a month or so ago and had the page up (w/no pic) as coming soon.

Why did Adidas stop with the 1.0 retros after the OG, Cream, and Multi's?

I don't think those completely bombed besides the multi's. They came out during holiday season and had a lot to compete against.
I dunno..hitting the outlets was probably bad enough for them to not do anymore

Why did Adidas stop with the 1.0 retros after the OG, Cream, and Multi's?

I don't think those completely bombed besides the multi's. They came out during holiday season and had a lot to compete against.

Because they waited too damn long. Or they retro'd it too early. They churned out so much trash that people don't even check for UBs like that anymore because of how saturated the UB line is.

Not to mention the (I guess, bizarre to some of us) bizarre choices they made in terms of what got retro-ed. Random 2.0 cws, the CNY and MC 1.0. Not saying the latter didn’t deserve the retro treatment, necessarily, but there were arguably way more coveted cws they could have gone with right out of the gate, that could have potentially sustained the re-release of more 1.0s.

Not to mention the (I guess, bizarre to some of us) bizarre choices they made in terms of what got retro-ed. Random 2.0 cws, the CNY and MC 1.0. Not saying the latter didn’t deserve the retro treatment, necessarily, but there were arguably way more coveted cws they could have gone with right out of the gate, that could have potentially sustained the re-release of more 1.0s.

That 2.0 retro was so weird to me. Like, why would they completely skip the 1.0 and go straight to the 2.0?
I understand they probably looked at the previous numbers and decided that 2.0 was the way to go, but the numbers don't tell the whole story. 2.0s came out when Boost hype was at its peak so the numbers will probably look better than the 1.0s. Boost hype didn't really pick up steam until the 1.0s were already in clearance bins.

Shout out to eBay for reversing a refund decision when some punk kid returned the USED maroon’s I sold him because he found sock lint.

Useless post, but just a reminder to everyone to fight that good fight :lol:

(And yes I hope the buyer is coincidentally a member here. You’re lame)

Shout out to eBay for reversing a refund decision when some punk kid returned the USED maroon’s I sold him because he found sock lint.

Useless post, but just a reminder to everyone to fight that good fight :lol:

(And yes I hope the buyer is coincidentally a member here. You’re lame)

Must confess that I pretty much refuse to list sneakers on eBay at this point. Hell, I used to film myself literally loading the shoes into the boxes at the post office, and I still didn't wanna deal with the complainers.

At this point I do SX, GOAT, or nothing.

I still think they should've created 1.0's in new colors instead of retroing Creams and OG's. *shrugs*

I think they should have continued in more early 1.0 colorways like the solars instead of retroing 2.0's which weren't well received or clamored for in the first place :sick:

I think they should have continued in more early 1.0 colorways like the solars instead of retroing 2.0's which weren't well received or clamored for in the first place :sick:
Too soon. Retros should take place at least 10 years later IMO, when there are hardly any in circulation.

EAR7mbDX4AIvYIV

EAR7mbEXUAADvns

EAR7mbFWkAAHWqD

new page same images?

For you guys which was the best collab of UBs? I'd still go with SNS or WW

WWs easily the best collab for me the cage tongue and laces are what does it for me. Bets non collab would prolly be the 3ms

Also I’m in for those nice kicks ubs the colors man the colors

Favorite collab would be the SNSxSS, I'm biased though cause I own them. If not it would be the High Snobs or Reigning Champ 1.0's. I love monochromatic shoes.

Back
Top Bottom