ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

was at 5th ave yesterday and finally tried on some inikis, my tts was too snug on my toes :frown: anyone else have that issue? might try to size up when going for those neighborhoods 

either way saw a few interesting things...

og pure boost on these is nice, plus pk >>>

didn't snag them as the tongue is a little much for me and they don't have the "cut here" on the back 
These are og pure boost???

Congrats to the Bay Area folks here.
KD denied the 2nd free taco...
mean.gif

EDIT: oh and Parleys shipped. In the timeframe they said they would.

Last edited:

Lmao so the buyer messaged me telling me that he's trying to pay but Ebay keeps asking him for my Paypal email. He told me he needs my Paypal email and we could just do the transaction from there. I told him no we should do it through Ebay. He told me "If you don't understand me then I will get from another seller." I said you can contact Ebay to see what the problem is and he told me to relist because he already found another seller. 
laugh.gif
Don't sell those on eBay. Use a platform that's safer for sellers. I avoid selling anything over $200 on there.

something about the MCs bugged me and i finally put my finger on it.  they remind me of the bottom of my crayon box when i was growing up as a kid.  like all the random colored marks and leftover crayon bits, haha.

Never had any issues with klekt. Just check seller's feedback and pay via PayPal with buyers protection. Mostly cheaper BINs than on ebay.

My quarterly hunt for new boost as I burned through my pair running. Anyone have any links handy for a no tax/free shipping pairs? Colors don't matter. Cage or uncaged don't matter. Just running and being cheap.

Parlay's should be here today. Want some on foot pics if anyone has them in hand yet (light blue not dark blue)

My quarterly hunt for new boost as I burned through my pair running. Anyone have any links handy for a no tax/free shipping pairs? Colors don't matter. Cage or uncaged don't matter. Just running and being cheap.
u can get steals on goat for used pairs. or find some ugly ones for under retail. check womens boost too.

Looking for new boost and men's.. They always excluded from discount. I'll prob bite bullet on an uncaged in stock version on ftl. Just being cheap.. Hate that tax and ship Boost lol

Back
Top Bottom