ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
size I have coming my way is a 9.5.
Oh ok...  Not sure if that will fit me... 
frown.gif

Just some basic nail polish remover with acetone and some Q tips/cotton pads.

Cotton pads for the larger flat areas and Q tips for all the edges. Really doesn't take much at all to get off, prob only took me 45 mins from start to finish.
Awesome thank you.  They look nice.

Why did the sneakerboy x wish sit and flew under everyone's radar ??

Pureboost model didn't really sit anywhere.
Model is not favored as the regular Ultra Boost.
Glow in dark might be too much for some.
All white not exciting design.
Climacool is definitely not a model that most will like.
Own the Coca Cola collab one for collector reasons.

I still don't understand what constitutes these 'underrated' / 'slept on' comments when the shoe they are talking about sold out or only scattered sizes remain.

Makes no sense.

My Prides. Been wearing these for three days straight. I am in love. And the 3.0 knit is so much more comfy and stretchy

the guy is a kid 
I guess there's a lot of kids with beards on the internet/YouTube as well.

Basically what I've learned is if it's not headline news, it's 'underrated' or 'slept on'

Those terminology to me are reserved for shoes that are FSR until they go to discount/outlet, still sit then are revered months after. aka a Solar Yellow/Orange/Red 1.0.

I've sold plenty of stuff on eBay but never anything over 200 or so. You're obviously not guaranteed to get scammed but there's always a chance so why not use a platform that eliminates that risk? The few extra bucks you might make selling on eBay aren't worth more than the peace of mind selling on a more secure platform.
Yeah I understand what you're saying. Might stick to StockX or Goat.

I guess there's a lot of kids with beards on the internet/YouTube as well.

Basically what I've learned is if it's not headline news, it's 'underrated' or 'slept on'

Those terminology to me are reserved for shoes that are FSR until they go to discount/outlet, still sit then are revered months after. aka a Solar Yellow/Orange/Red 1.0.
What is underrated to you might not be to someone else. Not too hard to understand.

Back
Top Bottom