ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

impossib

lol but NBA finals >  Jpac/Gordy spicy commentary. 
laugh.gif
I'm ready for the draft and the off-season drama.

Probably a 29-team secret meeting being set up in how to take down GSW. Only way I seeing them going down is SAS figuring out a way to get rid of LA and get at least 2 Top-10 players to join them.

Let me get this straight... You depride the the Prides, then they're the Unprides.

Got it

And the rest of them that became fans 3 years ago
laugh.gif

Jk I'm a Magic fan... I got nothin
frown.gif
All we have is Nick Anderson's missed free throws
tired.gif
. Tough being a Magic fan in CA.

Yo, at least it's easy to get tickets when they play the Lakers or the Clippers. I know each time I went to Staples it was a "cheap" and easy. I grew up in Central Florida, so I've been witness to their terrible teams since the inaugural season (First game was vs. the Knicks with Ewing). Hell, in high school, the Magic used to have training camp at Stetson University and the first time I saw Shaq was on our track before he even took an NBA shot. What's your excuse for liking such a bad team? lol

did anyone notice goat now charges 2.9% when transferring to bank account? this is on top of the "amount made" number it tells you

did anyone notice goat now charges 2.9% when transferring to bank account? this is on top of the "amount made" number it tells you
They always have been. The 2.9% is the PP transfer fee. GOAT waived that as a promotional period.

Yes it caused a big ruckus on Tweeter with people saying "DONT USE GOAT" or "ONLY STOCKX FOR ME."

I must of missed all of that, but thanks for updating me, is goat still preferred compared to stockx? profitability wise 

Yes it caused a big ruckus on Tweeter with people saying "DONT USE GOAT" or "ONLY STOCKX FOR ME."
​First time I used Stock X, the shipper flaked...

Bought this damn pair of shoes 3 times...

eBay 11.5 from Europe: All good, too small.

Stock X 12: Buyer flaked after 2 weeks they stopped the transaction.

Stadium Goods 12: Wouldn't hook me up even though they were on eBay for the same price as their site, would say 9-10%. Anyway, shipped today...

And the rest of them that became fans 3 years ago
laugh.gif

Jk I'm a Magic fan... I got nothin
frown.gif

All we have is Nick Anderson's missed free throws
tired.gif

Yo, at least it's easy to get tickets when they play the Lakers or the Clippers. I know each time I went to Staples it was a "cheap" and easy. I grew up in Central Florida, so I've been witness to their terrible teams since the inaugural season (First game was vs. the Knicks with Ewing). Hell, in high school, the Magic used to have training camp at Stetson University and the first time I saw Shaq was on our track before he even took an NBA shot. What's your excuse for liking such a bad team? lol
Born and raised in the OC but My older brother (like most people at the time) were huge bulls fans. I wasn't about to root for the same teams he did so I chose their rival at the time and have just stuck with them.

Also, Penny is the GOAT. Always has been my favorite player. Damn shame that injuries shortened his career.

Last edited:

​First time I used Stock X, the shipper flaked...

Bought this damn pair of shoes 3 times...

eBay 11.5 from Europe: All good, too small.

Stock X 12: Buyer flaked after 2 weeks they stopped the transaction.

Stadium Goods 12: Wouldn't hook me up even though they were on eBay for the same price as their site, would say 9-10%. Anyway, shipped today...
I've used GOAT to sell mostly and have bought from them. Both processes take 1-2 weeks but really no hiccups.

They are pretty strict when it comes to QA and aren't shy to ding you (as a seller) if something is minuscule off. Usually though, you have an option to offer discount or not to buyer.

As a buyer, I've had a seller try to sell me a display pair which GOAT caught, buyer offered a discount which I denied and I wasn't responsible for anything else there after.

Overall good experience with them.

I've used GOAT to sell mostly and have bought from them. Both processes take 1-2 weeks but really no hiccups.

They are pretty strict when it comes to QA and aren't shy to ding you (as a seller) if something is minuscule off. Usually though, you have an option to offer discount or not to buyer.

As a buyer, I've had a seller try to sell me a display pair which GOAT caught, buyer offered a discount which I denied and I wasn't responsible for anything else there after.

Overall good experience with them.
​Cool I only use eBay so far.

What is the % for Goat?

​Cool I only use eBay so far.

What is the % for Goat?
GOAT: 9.5% + $5 shipping + 2.9% PP fee if you transfer to your acct

eBay: 10% of total sale + however much you decide to spend on shipping ($5-$20) + 2.9% PP fee.

However some of my most made profit came from PM'ing buyer to PP invoice off of eBay. Highly risky to get your acct revoked but reward pays out when you successfully deal.

GOAT: 9.5% + $5 shipping + 2.9% PP fee if you transfer to your acct

eBay: 10% of total sale + however much you decide to spend on shipping ($5-$20) + 2.9% PP fee.

However some of my most made profit came from PM'ing buyer to PP invoice off of eBay. Highly risky to get your acct revoked but reward pays out when you successfully deal.
Yeah had a ton of PP sales off eBay, then they figured it out, got dinged for a week...

Lucky for us, it was right as we went on vacation :smile:

I must of missed all of that, but thanks for updating me, is goat still preferred compared to stockx? profitability wise 
I believe they are about the same commission wise. I personally prefer GOAT's platform, aesthetically it is cleaner and feels more professional.

Born and raised in the OC but My older brother (like most people at the time) were huge bulls fans. I wasn't about to root for the same teams he did so I chose their rival at the time and have just stuck with them.

Also, Penny is the GOAT. Always has been my favorite player. Damn shame that injuries shortened his career.
Penny was always a favorite of mine as well.  Loved those Magic teams.  Then they let Shaq go... and have been irrelevant since. 

Yeah had a ton of PP sales off eBay, then they figured it out, got dinged for a week...

Lucky for us, it was right as we went on vacation :smile:
I only go to eBay when the low offer and low price on GOAT is not close to how much I want for my shoes I want to resell.

However, GOAT just seems like their procedures and process is organized. Also, their interface is pretty simple.

StockX metrics on resell value of a shoe is pretty cool. But I hate it when buyers use that as Bible.

Back
Top Bottom