ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

man i love these haven ubs but the fit is dumb.....i remember seeing people talking about the insole being too big for the shoe...but its the shoe..it's shorter (yet wider) than other ubs (put a regular ub insole in and it still flops up)...and way tigher in the heel area for me. debating if i should unds and hope that they break in a bit (anyone been wearing and can confirm?) or just getting rid of them
Same here, i love em alot.. but on my left foot it kinda hurts wearing them because of the shorter shoe feeling, even when I have taken out the insoles.

So this is why i barely have wore them yet.

Thats why i have put a wooden shoe tree in them, so maybe itll stretch a bit. Will see.

what sites are going to have Parleys? Is it GR?
Sole Links typically has most of the well-know sites listed within a few days of a release. Not sure why they don't, but footsites will have them and I'm sure all the usual sites will have them too. They are not a GR, it's a collab and "LTD"

Will the uncaged or the caged be harder to get? I like both trying to see which one will be easier

Anyone know of any local Houston spots getting the Parley's in tomorrow? I'm in the US for the next few weeks before heading back to Brazil.

9.5 eludes me again
tired.gif
@garbageman   I got you https://www.sneaker10.gr/sneaker/en...didas-originals-eqt-support-93-17-bb1236.html 

43 1/3 = 9.5

My order was including tax so with 10% off made it $173.

You can try GOAT and offer $160-$170.

im not really after these like that. Figured if I scored under retail I would at least check them out in hand. I probably wont even try on other sites

im not really after these like that. Figured if I scored under retail I would at least check them out in hand. I probably wont even try on other sites
Same. Considering how I am not a fan of 3.0s and Parleys I am starting to get over, the Day One actually peaks the interest.

Got em for technically under retail so that's a plus.

Will post some on-feets when I get em a week-week and a half from now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom