ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wtf those are garbage!!!! the original leaked 4.0 was way better.......

money saved tho, & just extending the hunt for old 1.0s etc
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am forced to sell both pairs of my Oreo 3.0s today.. 
frown.gif
 Luckily resell isn't that high so I can get them back later.

A little birdie told me there will be multiple knits next year, diff UB variations coming.
They trying up more trash ... c'mon adidas 
Nah I just saw some pics of one of the variations, they look really sick. I don't wanna say too much, but hype will be crazy on them.

4.0s (if final) & Laceless look really bad, ATR Mids could be promising depending on execution, but this new variation looks great. Wish I could share more.

Nah I just saw some pics of one of the variations, they look really sick. I don't wanna say too much, but hype will be crazy on them.

4.0s (if final) & Laceless look really bad, ATR Mids could be promising depending on execution, but this new variation looks great. Wish I could share more.
Draw them in MS paint for us :rofl:

Cant believe I missed out on the FTL and Champs app for the parleys. Completely slipped my mind to check till just now smh
bro dont even feel bad i was just messing with the app a few days back & saw them & was def suprised.. would have never thought to check for them on there.

Back
Top Bottom