ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious - did anyone with a guaranteed legit pair of OG Whites buy a second from Snap and compare ?

I wanted to cop from winn but they never had my size.. i was going to compare to my OGs to them..
People have sold pairs they got from snap and Winn on StockX/Goat without an issue

My first pair of copa UB came in. I have two more coming in. :smile:
where were these when i was playing street soccer way back when
mean.gif

i was always loyal to  my sambas tho!

So does snapstyle sell fakes? I remember when the eBay code was lit in here and everyone bought 1.0's from snapstyle. Looking at his recent 90 day reviews it looks like a bunch of you all stated they were fake?

Curious - did anyone with a guaranteed legit pair of OG Whites buy a second from Snap and compare ?

I wanted to cop from winn but they never had my size.. i was going to compare to my OGs to them..

The only thing that threw some people off was the production date of 7/16. It was the last production run for the OG whites. 

Maybe the futurecraft stuff will take over ...  
Perhaps. Make them more readily available to the general public.

What kind of technology is in the Futurecrafts anyways? Honest question. Never really looked into it, but I thought they looked dope.

So does snapstyle sell fakes? I remember when the eBay code was lit in here and everyone bought 1.0's from snapstyle. Looking at his recent 90 day reviews it looks like a bunch of you all stated they were fake?
I bought a pair of white 1.0s few months ago and they're legit.

Better pic of the Copa Ultra Boosts. The Kangaroo leather is really nice and thick and very soft. Ultra Football didn't double box so this box got a tear in it during shipping.  I hope the box in the next shipment is better than this one.

Last edited:
parley caged resell going to be $20 over retail??

View media item 2293516
Oreo 3.0's are like $20 over retail. Ain't no chance. Please be right but nah.

I'm just looking at the colorway and availability. I feel like the few UB LTDs that came out recently were a harder cop than these will be. Not everyone will love the colorway, available at footsites, Adidas alone sitting on 3.5k pairs with an actual release date and splash page. By no means do I see these sitting, just saying resell won't be lit :lol: . They are guaranteed to sell out because bots and ATC's will eat though, not to mention people DO want them. I just think certain people that cop many pairs may be left with some bricks. I usually grab multiples to make the next pair a little easier to cop, and just don't feel like this will be a wise move here. Still probably grabbing my personal pair. Just feels like I shouldn't/won't have to pay too much over retail shall I decide to skip on release, which is a good thing, no?

Like, the RC 3.0 UB are cracking that $300 threshold. I think those were a more universally appealing colorway, available in equal or even less quantities. Possibly even harder to obtain.

The U The U , Imgur sucks on NT sometimes, right click the pic and just copy image location:

View media item 2430018

Anyone who was looking for the Day one UB's there is a few sizes on SVD
https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-ado-ultraboost-zg-cg3735

Flip Flopping hard on these, stock pics legit make them look like Trainerendors, on feet pics are fire.

Last edited:
 The Parleys are an easy miss for me. Similar to my mystery blues so not going to bother. The upcoming Green  ones though..........
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom