ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha, tough crowd here. I do agree that the 3.0s are hit or miss. Parley's are such a great concept, though. for someone environmental friendly as me this is a must cop.
Exactly, might wait for the white Parleys that are rumored to come out in June/July since they got more of a summer vibe versus these

They're basically the same upper as the Day One Pure Boost ZG, just a different outsole and diff colorways, so maybe that's what you guys are thinking of?

The PB ZGs came out in dark green & black.

I could have sworn I saw a picture of 2 day one UBs, but I cant find it any more. And now after looking at the pure boosts again, you're right. They are an extremely similar upper and now I have no clue what I saw :rofl:

For me, yes.

Back to the Day One's.  They are sitting on several EU sites in some sizes.  They won't be too difficult to land this weekend.  Hell, there are some on GOAT for almost retail.

Right. Kind of what I was getting at. The rate I see these going, I feel like I can take a rain-check on these and swing back around next week. The Overkills seem to be taking the attention away.

I could have sworn I saw a picture of 2 day one UBs, but I cant find it any more. And now after looking at the pure boosts again, you're right. They are an extremely similar upper and now I have no clue what I saw
roll.gif
It's totally possible, I just know I've only seen one UB. If there is indeed another one, it hasn't started dropping anywhere yet.

I don't think those white caged parleys are releasing...

Initially they were rumored to be the Kids pair, but I've been hearing they were scrapped.

Back
Top Bottom