ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe my creams are inverted because it's inside out....

If everything looks and feels legit, you should bring them in a consignment shop. You never know if someone that works there or knows someone that would be looking for a rare 1 of a kind cream.
EDIT: try taking them to the UN in Vegas. Jaysee likes collecting rare boosts shoes. He might even post it and you'll get plenty of potential buyers.

Last edited:
Iniki order cancelled but I was happy to get that $30 gift card :smokin
If you have something you think is going to get cancelled, call them and ask for a status update. They'll say we will contact the warehouse and be in touch by email in 24-48 hours, which ended up being the gift card email.

Night Cargo from eBay came today glad I was able to get them below retail :smokin tag says there a sample but they look the same as retail :lol:

Yea I am positive. I still have the year old receipt. Everything to me checks out I just never noticed the inversion. Boost feels like boost. Pattern is correct. Shape is correct. I have a ton of other ultra boosts to compare to btw.

Yeah just making sure. I find it weird that adidas doesnt even check returned shoes. Ive returned several pairs from overseas that didnt fit and they barely look at them :lol:. Im sure theres somebody out there feeding them fakes for giftcards.

Edit: I knw u got urs from ftl just making statement about finding it weird morepeople dont try to return fakes.

Last edited:
do the eqt 93/17 stretch alot after wearing? I just got mine TTS from ebay and it's a little snug.
I'm not sure if i should sell and buy a half size up or just keep it. It's not to a point where it's uncomfortable but could def use some little more wiggle room.

Back
Top Bottom