ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many pages. Expecting Drisk Shoes tomorrow, hopefully I can ship on Wednesday , no promises, it seems that this week we're gonna have a lot of work

Last time I checked NMDs have boost
Watch out, man 

He might be a mod 
laugh.gif

Should I size down on the Night Cargos or do they fit true to size? I sized down half a size from the 1.0 on the silver pack and they feel a bit too small.

It has always been my understanding that any shoe with boost is fair game in this thread.

Yup. Because this is a general boost thread. Good for Ubs, NMDs, Yeezys, pureboost, eqt boost, stan smith boost, iniki boost and all things boost.

Yup. Because this is a general boost thread. Good for Ubs, NMDs, Yeezys, pureboost, eqt boost, stan smith boost, iniki boost and all things boost.

I still think we should have more categorized boost threads. You just proved my point :lol:

I still think we should have more categorized boost threads. You just proved my point :lol:

Well yeah but regular discussion here would be UBs then some newly released boost models. We rarely talk about NMD and Yeezys here. Although I agree with making separate threads I enjoy the thread being a general boost thread because you get all info here. Like a one stop shop.

Wish adidas would make another solar yellow colorway in UB, but I understand why they wouldn't since apparently the 1.0's didn't sell very well until stock started to dry up

Sharing recent Pick-ups. Not bad for both under retail and for 2.0's

Was hesitant to pick up the teals since it was a W model but these look amazing in person and the gradient doesn't look so bad. $105

2nd pair (2.0 TW LTD 3m) using the Ebay Coupon at 185

Back
Top Bottom