ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Folks going bonkers for Kolors? Adidas should just put LTD or Collab on any UB/NMD at this point to capitalize on the hype.

Insane.

had signed up for yeezy mafia awhile back and i guess it came with 50 coins? logged in and grabbed a cart without paying anything. copped an 11.5 kolor
You had to pay to sign up?  Just curious on how his carts work and how you actually obtain a cart 
laugh.gif

You had to pay to sign up?  Just curious on how his carts work and how you actually obtain a cart 
laugh.gif
I'm not 100% certain because I didn't check it out.

But I suppose that Adidas holds cart for 10 mins?

You can have multiple pairs carted in different cookies browsers and by logging into any account, someone can check out the shoes themselves.

Last edited:

I suggest changing it to Adidas Limited Boost.
I wouldn't because they would sit. It has to be a magical formula of pretending to look different from any other UB/NMD, i.e. wacky color, change in material, add collab brand. Then make 7000 because that seems like the number people start scooping for no reason other than resell. Then set the price $30-$50 higher than retail.

Instant Sold.

just wrong picture on barneys?
It's not unusual that shops use sample images all the time. This dates back to the first white UB's release were all images showed triple white with white soles but the final product that was shipped had black soles. Same thing with the LTD Trace Cargos sample image that involved a Nylon cage 

Last edited:

I'm not 100% certain because I didn't check it out.

But I suppose that Adidas holds cart for 10 mins?

You can have multiple pairs carted in different cookies browsers and by logging into any account, someone can check out the shoes themselves.
Where do you even go to see those carts?  

Back
Top Bottom