ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forgot about those navy uncaged. How much darker are they compared to your royals?

And an insole on them PK NMDs is solid. Almost like that feeling better than 3.0s. yup, said it.
Probably the same shade of navy as the navy 2.0s if you've seen those in person at all

Almost got rid of them but they grew on me. Definitely a nice pickup I got for the low

Probably the same shade of navy as the navy 2.0s if you've seen those in person at all

Almost got rid of them but they grew on me. Definitely a nice pickup I got for the low
Dang, that's why I thought'd ask since they filter/exposure in your pic looks like they are very similar in color. Or I am colorblind.

They look dope nonetheless.

Yeah but right before the breds dropped they switched to tokens saying they're "easier to refund" but it's clearly because they want people to have left over tokens so they end up coming back or they want people to buy tokens and strike out on release so that they still get the cash but don't have to provide a service for that release

yeah it used to be that you can buy carts just like that. But then people started actually making a atc/bot to cart YM carts 
laugh.gif
. So some of the average joes couldn't even buy their carts because it was all taken up. So YM made token carts, which also helps with the refunds should any problems arise. 
So they wont refund you if you buy tokens if Im understanding correctly?  LOL

So they wont refund you if you buy tokens if Im understanding correctly?  LOL
Exactly, once you buy tokens you're stuck with them :rofl:

And they act like they're doing you a favor

So many salty fans of theirs were selling accounts after the bred release because they bought tokens for that then YM struck out badly

yeah that way they don't have to constantly deal with CC refunds and possible fees. You buy the tokens and they get the money for it. When, how, and what you use your tokens for is up to you 

damn $275 from END and free shipping. good price. Also only stick with 1 full size down. Normally tts 10 and the 9 is actually perfect.

Last edited:
50 tokens would be like $65 or something. would not spend tha tmuch for an atc for the kolors

Yeah but right before the breds dropped they switched to tokens saying they're "easier to refund" but it's clearly because they want people to have left over tokens so they end up coming back or they want people to buy tokens and strike out on release so that they still get the cash but don't have to provide a service for that release

The money was already in account after confirming setup.
Never used them before and everything else they charge is more expensive. So why not test out how the system works? Free money to use.
Not going to use the service to pick up GR shoes. Just curious to see what they look like in hand. The black is dark, the blue cage is nice, can live with the red, puke green liner is no and gold heel cup bit much.
The uncaged color is nice. Just don't like no cage look.

I would say forumla would still stand true in today's environment, minus Uncaged/pureboost variations.

I get Kolors is designed to be that abstract but all of a sudden they flying off shelves now like they gonna be worth anything more than retail.

They are worth more than retail aren't they? Isn't practically every boost shoe at this point? I'd love to buy the caged colors 3.0 at retail.

The money was already in account after confirming setup.
Never used them before and everything else they charge is more expensive. So why not test out how the system works? Free money to use.
Not going to use the service to pick up GR shoes. Just curious to see what they look like in hand. The black is dark, the blue cage is nice, can live with the red, puke green liner is no and gold heel cup bit much.
The uncaged color is nice. Just don't like no cage look.
Yeah they gave out 50 tokens to new members but I think they're done with that now

They are worth more than retail aren't they? Isn't practically every boost shoe at this point? I'd love to buy the caged colors 3.0 at retail.
No,  they are worth MSRP. There hasn't been a solidified resell value for the Kolors yet. Just jacked up prices resellers think folks will pay because of 1 or 2 successful 'big' pay outs.

Every boost is not above retail. There are plenty cb/white/navy 3.0s sitting at your local stores.

Hi a question about sizing here. I know there's information on that in the first page. But I have flat feet and so I insert custom insoles. I'm looking at 3.0s and uncaged. Should I go TTS, down or up? Just wondering if anyone has the same problem and has got some experience

Back
Top Bottom