ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

can you buy your own shoe with a different account to artificially create a resell market value?
be better off on ebay doing that IMO
It's actually very illegal to do that on eBay 
laugh.gif

Painting the Tape would generated fees.
Not practical. But then the new breed of wannabes are like:
I wonder how much those folks on eBay truly making off them oreo 3.0s. some are almost priced at retail that even if you did get them for a discount, you'd still be making only $20-30 after fees if you're lucky.

they should've just returned them at a local Adidas store and gotten $40+ profit in store credit

Pair could have been sold anywhere. Stockx just gathers sale info from various platforms and reports them. For all we know it could've been an ebay sell that was never paid for..

After all this time, still really question where stockx gets their info. You can kinda weed out the outlier prices and figure what sold on platform itself. More realistic number after cross referencing Goat & others.

It's actually very illegal to do that on eBay 
laugh.gif
eBay doesn't really catch much unless you doing this in the thousands scale.

I have redirected sales to paypal invoice to avoid eBay fees in situations where I am the seller or buyer.

Account is still in good standing lol.

eBay doesn't really catch much unless you doing this in the thousands scale.

I have redirected sales to paypal invoice to avoid eBay fees in situations where I am the seller or buyer.

Account is still in good standing lol.
I was speaking more about buying or bidding on your own listings from other accounts and stuff to inflate your prices for everyone else

But in regards to going through Paypal from eBay, I used to do it all the time. Maybe done it 30+ times and already had my account temp suspended once so I have to suck it up with fees from now on 
mean.gif

Just got off phone with ADC cust. service and for those who pre-ordered or copped Silver 3.0s, they haven't shipped them out because they haven't received them yet.

Potential restock in those since the status on them is preorder/backordered. They potentially could have extra pairs if folks cancelled preorder or they simply made an order that surpasses preorder.

So if you are into the Silver 3.0 and whiffed on this past couple weeks, there may be hope for you.

I was speaking more about buying or bidding on your own listings from other accounts and stuff to inflate your prices for everyone else

But in regards to going through Paypal from eBay, I used to do it all the time. Maybe done it 30+ times and already had my account temp suspended once so I have to suck it up with fees from now on 
mean.gif
There's ways around it and I've gotten flagged a few times. I am going to keep pushing my luck until they catch me. Don't really buy too much off eBay, just lately since this 2.0/3.0 wave ain't doing much for me.

After all this time, still really question where stockx gets their info. You can kinda weed out the outlier prices and figure what sold on platform itself. More realistic number after cross referencing Goat & others.
This doesn't mean anything to your typical low-baller buyer
mean.gif

Some dude tried to provide evidence of their offer but it wasn't even the same size I was selling.

Also lost out on a deal over $10 difference because a low-ball buyer didn't want to budge lol.

Oh well.

This doesn't mean anything to your typical low-baller buyer :smh:

Some dude tried to provide evidence of their offer but it wasn't even the same size I was selling.

Also lost out on a deal over $10 difference because a low-ball buyer didn't want to budge lol.

Oh well.
Better than what was posted on the yeezy thread the other day, I think it was like a size 12.5 beluga and the lowest ask was like $851 and the highest offer was like $848 and no one was budging :rofl:

No,  they are worth MSRP. There hasn't been a solidified resell value for the Kolors yet. Just jacked up prices resellers think folks will pay because of 1 or 2 successful 'big' pay outs.

Every boost is not above retail. There are plenty cb/white/navy 3.0s sitting at your local stores.

View media item 2342903
I don't what the price will be going forward but I highly doubt it's going to $250. There aren't a lot of basic color ways in my local footlocker, finish line etc. and i'll admit I'm just being salty about that.

Adidas + limited color = 90% chance the seller is getting more than retail. Doesn't matter how stupid the colorway is.

Adidas Ultraboost Kolor Black size 12.5 sold on stockx for $700 , this cant be real life?

Not sure if you know but StockX recent transactions also shows sales from other marketplaces, apps, and consignment shops & resellers.  Those outlier transactions must be from other places other than StockX

Back
Top Bottom