ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not much.
laugh.gif
Thought I had missed something, wasn't here since fridays , 1k worth of posts LOL

Looks like d1cks * has a size ten in the blue and multiple sizes in orange. I did order Oreos from them
Last week but they haven't shipped. Just waiting on my cancel notice from them lol. I did order some Oreos from the running outlet U.K. Link that was posted and those should be coming in!

Last edited:
white Y3s came in from sivas, im normally a size 10, went with a 9 and could have gone 8.5. I dont have either of last years pairs to compare the mesh with the knit, but these are really nice. I really want to find a black pair of zg knits now.
Dang run that big huh. They like nice though!

Last edited:
Thought I finally got my first ever collab UB from Tres-Bien on Saturday for the SNS.

Received "dispatched" email earlier today before this Lmail.

Anyone in here have Triple Black 3.0 yet?

I'm trying to gauge if these are Black enough to wear at my office gig.

I get away with the Yeezy Bred V2, for example.

Anyone in here have Triple Black 3.0 yet?

I'm trying to gauge if these are Black enough to wear at my office gig.

I get away with the Yeezy Bred V2, for example.
They are much lighter then the v2 bred, much more c omparable to the pirate black - but still even lighter than those. I still think you can get away with them at the office gig though, as in the grand scheme of things they are still an 'all black' shoe.

I'll be returning the Triple White's to the outlet sometime this week. Didn't realize sizing was wonky, 11 feels almost full size bigger :smh: :frown:

I'll let y'all know when i do.

Back
Top Bottom