ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be returning the Triple White's to the outlet sometime this week. Didn't realize sizing was wonky, 11 feels almost full size bigger :smh: :frown:

I'll let y'all know when i do.

Please do! That's my size[emoji]128523[/emoji].. was that the only pair they had?

white Y3s came in from sivas, im normally a size 10, went with a 9 and could have gone 8.5. I dont have either of last years pairs to compare the mesh with the knit, but these are really nice. I really want to find a black pair of zg knits now.

DO IT

It's funny reading the instagram comments though. RF could put out a polished turd with laces and people would worship it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
thats nothin, black/white pairs are 1k+ No chance I try to grab a pair of those.

I didn't think they would reach yeezy v1 prices but even used ones go for 800+. Sold my used 9.5 and 10 for 850 and they were gone in a week. Didn't think anyone would go for it. Now I'm thinking maybe I could've asked for 1k...
I just couldn't wear them anymore knowing how much they go for now. Since Casper sold his for 1k for a new pair, I thought 850 was high for a used. Oh well.. someone got them. Lol

Its half size down..that guy (emanbbb) lied up there to screw you over. They run like nmd pk. I went ub2.0 size and its wider and longer than ub 2.0. Thank me later.

You have me so confused now haha. Some people on instagram say they fit like uncaged UB and others say the adizeros fit .5 small.

white Y3s came in from sivas, im normally a size 10, went with a 9 and could have gone 8.5. I dont have either of last years pairs to compare the mesh with the knit, but these are really nice. I really want to find a black pair of zg knits now.

View media item 2339970View media item 2339971View media item 2339972View media item 2339973

Repped fan. Went with sz 10.5. I'm a TTS sz 12. Sivas hasn't even shipped yet. Really want a pair of the Blacks (not Oreo) too. Bought a pair off Y3 a few months but it was sz 11.5. Fit like a boat so sent it back.

Last edited:
thats a great price, ive been looking for $350ish. never even heard of that site though
laugh.gif
haha they're a consignment store in jersey, I've never been there but my bud went there a few months ago and copped wool grey 1.0 for about $200. I saw their listing on eBay and messaged them for a invoice when it struck me they had their own site with the store prices. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom