ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNS UB raffle for packer shoes is open on the "copdate" app
stupid *** app, they should've just did fcfs. Wanted those, oh well

Thanks for confirming price.

Would have picked up for heck of it if pricing was like the other usual collabs/limiteds (220/200). 250 not "fair value". Out. Probably can find later at discount.
np, I thought it was pricey for an ultra boost too but there's a lot going on with those

np, I thought it was pricey for an ultra boost too but there's a lot going on with those

Retail price + NYC sales tax - sales commish=
makes your flip even more impressive that some hypebeast idiot paid the amount listed.

Last edited:
Just an fyi if you ordered from Running Outlet and youre in the US too, just email em and request the VAT back. They just said they'd refund mine so it's basically getting the Oreos on a similar discount
laugh.gif
From like $179 to ~$153 including shipping.
nice to know. ordered from there too.

Was gonna go out to San Mateo thinking that it's raining and it's a Friday and no one will wait 4 hours in line but line is already 30 deep.

I'll save the L and eat breakfast.

We're you trying to the get the new uncaged? Feeling that black with white outsole
I was thinking of copping that and the 3.0 TB under the assumption that there wasn't gonna be a fat *** line already.

But looking at the new uncaged, it just looks like the first black boost uncaged LTD with a white outsole. So imma pass on that.

Was gonna go out to San Mateo thinking that it's raining and it's a Friday and no one will wait 4 hours in line but line is already 30 deep.

I'll save the L and eat breakfast.

damn i was thinking of taking my lunch early and heading on out there to be there by 11.....guess that aint happening. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom