ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stolen again for new desktop 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally tried on the SNS x SS that I paid resale on. Went down a full size to US 11 and they are very snug in the heel and ankle area. Materials feel thick to say the least. Lengthwise, they fit well. Enough toe space for thin to medium fit socks. I tried them on without socks to be fair. Overall, I would recommend 1/2 size down if you don't have super thick feet. Only full size down if you have thin and narrow feet. TTS might work for those with thicker feet since heel and ankl area is definitely tighter than most UB I have.

The toe cap actually doesn't look too bad and feels much thinner than expected. Still, trying to see if I can take it off somehow. Not sure though.

Other in store updates for the SNS x SS releases:

Hanonshop (UK): In-store release

Note: There will be a small allocation of the adidas Ultraboost x SNS x SS from 10am in-store on Saturday Feb. 18.

Titoloshop (Switzerland): Saturday Feb. 18 in-store first. Online with remaining pairs per link on instagram bio.

https://www.instagram.com/titoloshop/?hl=en

Overkillshop (Germany): Sizes EU 36-47 1/3 and priced at €200. Will be available in-store FIRST at 11 AM local time on Feb. 18. Online with remaining pairs per info on site.

https://www.overkillshop.com/en/

The online url should be available on instagram bio or via search on overkill website.

ShoeGallery Miami (USA): Digital raffle per instagram post. Raffle link is in bio.

Raffle ends Friday 5 PM EST and must have Valid ID for pickup. Multiple entries disqualified and all winner called Saturday between 11 AM - 3 PM local time.

Based on descriptions, raffle is for in-store pickup only.

No. 74 Berlin (Germany): Due to high demand low quantities available on the adidas UltraBoost SE x SNS x SS, there will be live raffle taking place Sat Feb. 18. Lottery starts at 12 PM in front of store. No need to line up beforehand. Size run and quantities will not be communicated.

https://www.instagram.com/no74_berlin/

Livestock (Canada):

Online: Instagram raffle with rules on following page: previously posted by hypebeast

Instore: Drop by and pick up raffle entry codes at Roncevalles, Spadina or Chinatown Vancouver locations and follow instructions listed on card. On now until Feb. 17th at 4 PM local time in-store and 4 PM EST for Instagram or until entry cards run out. Winners contacted via email for in store and DM for Instagram.

For other online releases and in store raffles, please check the instagram pages of respective boutique:

Some stores I can confirm are releasing them are: The Good Will Out, No. 42 Paris (not 100% sure on this), Packer Shoes, Xhibition & Avenuestore.

Also, check my previous post for other releases I have already noted.

Last edited:
Finally tried on the SNS x SS that I paid resale on. Went down a full size to US 11 and they are very snug in the heel and ankle area. Materials feel thick to say the least. Lengthwise, they fit well. Enough toe space for thin to medium fit socks. I tried them on without socks to be fair. Overall, I would recommend 1/2 size down if you don't have super thick feet. Only full size down if you have thin and narrow feet. TTS might work for those with thicker feet since heel and ankl area is definitely tighter than most UB I have.

The toe cap actually doesn't look too bad and feels much thinner than expected. Still, trying to see if I can take it off somehow. Not sure though.

Check first if people were successful with the toe cap. Might regret it if you happen to ruin it. Well goodluck though

Check first if people were successful with the toe cap. Might regret it if you happen to ruin it. Well goodluck though
Thanks for the tip fam. That was the plan. I'm not touching it until I see expert customizers do it first. Might take the sneakers to my dress/formal shoe cobbler (for leather shoes) and see what their opinion is. 

I do think the shoe looks great without the ATR strip but at the same time im not sure id customize mine

Feel like it would bring value down if i ever sold for some reason. I just never customize my kicks, switching laces is a major move for me lmao

For any hard core page monitor guys or those who know of every Adidas consortium store in existence, did Highs and Lows Australia ever release the SNS x SS UB online? There was a web page previously but it is down with 404 error and their Instagram never confirmed online release time after originally noting in-store and online release with more info to follow.

http://www.highsandlows.net.au/coll...us-ultraboost-black-white?variant=30621986561

https://www.instagram.com/highs_and_lows/?hl=en

Never bothered posting it because the info was so scarce. 

Ooohhh my RCs just came with the post to the grocery store. Gonna pick them up later today. Pray for me NT that they will fit!

Sizing on these compared to UB 3.0?
Same here. Found a few sizes in stock on another site. Thinking about 1 full size down  (US 11) or 1.5 size (US 10.5) down. I bought the Y3 Blacks a few months ago from the Y3 website. I went a half size down to US 11.5 and I was swimming in them. Had to send them back. 

Last edited:
Are the decisions at Kolors all made by alcoholics and/or heavy drug users? some of the worst looking shoes I've ever seen.

Same here. Found a few sizes in stock on another site. Thinking about 1 full size down  (US 11) or 1.5 size (US 10.5) down. I bought the Y3 Blacks a few months ago from the Y3 website. I went a half size down to US 11.5 and I was swimming in them. Had to send them back. 
i think i'll go .5 size down

Back
Top Bottom