ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the thought of them fixing the sizing has crossed my mind, but I stuck with how last years sounded like they fit. Hopefully im good. Thanks again.
No problem, glad you were quick with the link 
laugh.gif

Who in here have drop lis shoe cases?
Wheres the cheapest place to obtain?
Are they really worth it?
Thanks for any feed back

Updated Page 1 for EQT 93/17 sizing. originally I had it as same as UB size but it seems there are quite a few that .5sz down from their 1.0/2.0 size in the 3.0.

to transition from that, I was able to try on a .5sz down again in the 3.0 from my 1.0/2.0 size and if truly you want the same feel, I would recommend the .5sz down from your 1.0/2.0 size.

However, I experience toe bulge circled in white below. Not that noticeable in the pic, but in person and I look down, I am able to see my big toe pop a little out of the knit.

*Tried on a .5sz down from my 1.0/2.0 in triple white 3.0 in-store and you can see the toe bulge a lot more in the lighter knits.

Cousin wants me to help him cop SNS. Is it even worth trying to cop from the boutiques releasing on the 18th? Or insta bot cop?

Cousin wants me to help him cop SNS. Is it even worth trying to cop from the boutiques releasing on the 18th? Or insta bot cop?
its not worth copping simply because of the amount of pairs these boutiques will have. That would be your first problem before bots. 

Pretty much all boutiques use Spotify so best you don't even try unless you have a bot
Damn but I have spotify premium. Will that help? Jk lmao I know what you meant. Shopify sucks -.- Also I've noticed that pretty much every collab besides kith has been black and white or grey lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom