ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dumb question: adidas UK ships to US right?
nerd.gif
Nope...  You need a forwarding company..  Just like US dont ship outside and CA dont ship outside... 

Last edited:
Just got the navy 3.0 and I have to say I am not really liking it at all.  The pattern is ok but the material is way too stretchy.  Feels like a cheap sweater or something.  It's going back to Adidas.  I don't think I will be going for anymore 3.0's at all unless they have a really cool colorway.  

Damn, took the chance and get a BIG L ... Ended up paying 210$ extra in taxes for RC, so ended up with 600$, damn... 

Just got the navy 3.0 and I have to say I am not really liking it at all.  The pattern is ok but the material is way too stretchy.  Feels like a cheap sweater or something.  It's going back to Adidas.  I don't think I will be going for anymore 3.0's at all unless they have a really cool colorway.  

this is what got me on the 3.0s. Tried them on and the toe box was soooooo stretchy. I don't see how they can pitch it as a running shoe with very little structure and lock down in the forefoot.

this is what got me on the 3.0s. Tried them on and the toe box was soooooo stretchy. I don't see how they can pitch it as a running shoe with very little structure and lock down in the forefoot.
and I also thought the 3.0 got quite warm/sweaty compared to my 1.0.  

whoever approved that tongue - or allowed it to get through - needs to be let go....

it looks absurd.

Back
Top Bottom