ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone in one of my FB groups found Concepts UBs in almost new condition at Crossroads (almost like a high end thrift store) for 37 bucks. Time to troll thrift stores looking for some steals lol.

you mean concepts eqt boost?

Last edited:

Someone in one of my FB groups found Concepts UBs in almost new condition at Crossroads (almost like a high end thrift store) for 37 bucks. Time to troll thrift stores looking for some steals lol.
Black or Green pair?

I just got the black/white Concepts eqt boost on discount myself. For 37 bucks by all means go fot them.

For those who own 3.0's have your pairs stretched out after a couple of wears? Starting to believe I can go another .5 size down. They don't feel as snug compared to the first wear.

Sorry if this was asked a million times, this thread moved hella fast when I initially became curious...
Was ADC overselling on a lot of the new cw's?? There were a ton on the site, including the maroon-ish uncaged that I want, and the next minute everything new (including women's) were gone. Kinda feel like I'm delirious with how quickly everything was removed....

So when are we getting the Fiegs?
follow the correct thread lol, you'll get faster and better answers.

They're dropping on the 16th in Aspen only, and rumored to get the kith exclusive release a week later, followed by consortium releases probably a week or 2 after that as well

For those who own 3.0's have your pairs stretched out after a couple of wears? Starting to believe I can go another .5 size down. They don't feel as snug compared to the first wear.

I'm with you... first wear was kinda snug and now it almost feels like I don't have a shoe on. Been wearing the thickest socks in my dresser.

dumb question: adidas UK ships to US right?
nerd.gif
No

FSR - Mystery Blue 3.0 UB, BA8928.  Extending Women's sizing to 11.  Looks like this is the first release of this colorway.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236830/sku:BA8928/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/navy/pink/

EDIT: sold out on FinishLine.
Pretty sure these are the same Mystery Blue that dropped on ADC... as we've seen in the past, stock photos are very misleading and not always accurate. The toebox is probably the same as every other 3.0 despite what is shown here folks.

If it stretches, are they officially called stretched mark pattern? 
roll.gif

It really is ironic that the 3.0 stretch mark knit pattern also happens to be stretchier knit.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow Adidas UK is selling UB 3.0 for £130, that's roughly 155 yoyos or 165 USD. Versus Adidas IE, which is selling them for 180 yoyos! Anyone buying, try from a UK site!

Back
Top Bottom