ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latest pick up
smokin.gif
Where dem buns? Where dem grilled onions?!?!

Do you order extra tomato?? Dont think i've ever seen 3 slices of tomatoes in a standard in n out double double(protein style) Burg-er 1.0.

Judging by this thread, we NEED a UBXin n out BURG collab---"the burg of truth"

Double double, Protein style, extra everything. Usually go protein style because I feel the bread drowns out the flavor.

can't do protein style. Feels illegal

How many tomatoes are in that? I hate tomatoes? Do they put more since you have no bun?

can't do protein style. Feels illegal

How many tomatoes are in that? I hate tomatoes? Do they put more since you have no bun?

I used to be in the same boat-but when i realized that the in n out buns, contribute to appx HALF of a 2x2 burger's calorie output, i changed it up to "protein style." I hated protein style the first 2-3 times i tried it---it felt soooooo wrong; but then I got addicted and can't really do the bun anymore. [emoji]127867[/emoji] I lovvvve burgers and kicks;lovin this thread even when we wayyyyy off base[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

Last edited:
I always order a 3 x 1, animal style, add whole grilled onions (animal style has chopped grilled onions already) and chopped chilis with an order of fries well done :smokin

Last edited:
I always order a 3 x 1, animal style, add whole grilled onions (animal style has chopped grilled onions already) and chopped chilis with an order of fries well done
smokin.gif
adding chopped chilis is where it's at. i gotta try the whole grilled onions tho.

I like the well done fries but I started noticing my order would sit there for like 2 minutes waiting for the fries and i'm an impatient fatass so I stopped ordering them
laugh.gif

Any body here have UB ST?
I heards its much more comfy than regular UB and easier to wear (dont look as good tho)

i try to keep it real simple when i'm ordering food. I have a fear of someone spitting in my food so i don't bother with asking for a whole grilled onion or chopped chili's, for example.

I got issues. I also can;t go to a restaurant where i can see them making/preparing the food. I'll refuse to eat.

i try to keep it real simple when i'm ordering food. I have a fear of someone spitting in my food so i don't bother with asking for a whole grilled onion or chopped chili's, for example.

I got issues. I also can;t go to a restaurant where i can see them making/preparing the food. I'll refuse to eat.
So chipotle/quiznos/togos/subway is a no go?

You must be Benihana's #1 customer.

Whats wrong with seeing them making the food? Imo its better atleast you can see how they prepare it.

Back
Top Bottom