ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On another note, am I the only one not feeling the Military Greens? Guess Olives have never been as hyped for me as everybody else, but I'm not loving the pattern or even the heel counter
I'm not feeling them either. Not a huge fan of the cw on shoes tbh though. Only olive colored shoes I like are usually more a of lighter colored khaki olive instead of darker army green anyway.

Definite pass for me.

Last edited:

as a buyer: you either place a bid for the price you are willing to pay (less shipping) and wait to see if a seller accepts it, or you can buy now for the lowest asking price for your size.  The seller will then ship the shoes to StockX where they will authenticate them and then ship them to you.  The charge on your card will stay pending/processing until Stockx ships to you.

as a seller: you can sell for the highest bid or you can place an asking price and wait to see if someone bites.  When you sell a shoe, you send it to stockx with the provided shipping label.  They pay out as soon as they authenticate it (in my experience same day as they receive shipment).

I'd add: even if you're patient, never think that a seller will accept your offer; if anything, you'll screw yourself over by placing a bid and simply add support/foundation to the crazy prices that sellers are asking. 

#stockX
Thanks for the info fellas. rep'd it up. I'm about to use the $25 coupon on some 3Ms

Thanks man
The way I painted my cage only can be applied on 3.0 cage only.
Happy DIY holidays man
smile.gif

Think it gonna look dope on the OG
What was your step by step method and materials used for painting the cage? I might have to paint my 3.0 whites.

I'd add: even if you're patient, never think that a seller will accept your offer; if anything, you'll screw yourself over by placing a bid and simply add support/foundation to the crazy prices that sellers are asking. 

#stockX
Probably because your offer is a huge lowball and like 30% below market

#cheapasssneakerheads

On another note, am I the only one not feeling the Military Greens? Guess Olives have never been as hyped for me as everybody else, but I'm not loving the pattern or even the heel counter
I'm not crazy about them, but i am digging the Olives with gum bottoms.

Last edited:
Wonder when the White Noise will drop now that the images are loaded on ADC
nerd.gif

Wasn't expecting them for another month or two...

Last edited:

Only reason I went with StockX was because of their $25 first time buyer discount. That said, the process was very quick and painless. Shoes were at my doorstep in less than a week

kinda not feeling them as much...

Probably because your offer is a huge lowball and like 30% below market

#cheapasssneakerheads
not really.

Depends how badly you want them. I had the chance to cop them at $360 but passed since I wasn't feeling them as much as I originally was.

i kind of agree. theyre very nice but seems like too many pairs out there to be asking for close to $400 on them right now. they will 100% go up in price in the future. was looking to double up for close to 3 but i'm not sweatin.

im usually a 9.5-10.5 in UBs, bought a 9 3.0 burg and they arent too bad. Just a little tighter around the ankle

Back
Top Bottom