ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn ya'll made me take out my Highsnobs now. Love them too. The dark grey and black 1.0 pattern is super sexy along with the leather cage. For some reason I also love the consortium tongues. Just adds something special. Wasn't feeling them that much when I saw the first pictures but I couldn't say no to a steal (250$ for a DS pair from a guy I had met at store queues before) and loved them from the second I had them in hand.

One of the UB's which has surprised me most when seeing them in hand.

Crinkle cuts at del [emoji]127790[/emoji]= [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

[emoji]127790[/emoji] [emoji]127790[/emoji] Tacos at del [emoji]127790[/emoji] =[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm about to tell yall a crazy random story... 

When the OG Ultraboost dropped I picked it up on base for 150... 

That same year around this time, they had one last size (it was a 10.5) on clearance for 35 bucks... & I didn't buy it 

To this f'n day I regret it... 

Moral of the story, I'm an idiot 
serious? thats the price of adilette slides

Damn ya'll made me take out my Highsnobs now. Love them too. The dark grey and black 1.0 pattern is super sexy along with the leather cage. For some reason I also love the consortium tongues. Just adds something special. Wasn't feeling them that much when I saw the first pictures but I couldn't say no to a steal (250$ for a DS pair from a guy I had met at store queues before) and loved them from the second I had them in hand.

One of the UB's which has surprised me most when seeing them in hand.
They grew on me since first dropping and seeing them in person a few times. Not enough to pay resale but definitely nicer than I initially gave them credit for.

I'm about to tell yall a crazy random story... 

When the OG Ultraboost dropped I picked it up on base for 150... 

That same year around this time, they had one last size (it was a 10.5) on clearance for 35 bucks... & I didn't buy it 

To this f'n day I regret it... 

Moral of the story, I'm an idiot 

Idiot or not, I respect and appreciate the services and strength you provide to your(maybe our) country---especially if you're an American or Canadian. Salute, fine sir.

Got email and shipping confirm the same day. First ever for me this happens. And its gonna show up to my house on Monday. Im stoked.

Got email and shipping confirm the same day. First ever for me this happens. And its gonna show up to my house on Monday. Im stoked.
Yeah adidas seems to be stepping up their game a bit as far as order processing time goes.

They grew on me since first dropping and seeing them in person a few times. Not enough to pay resale but definitely nicer than I initially gave them credit for.

Definitely agree with you on that. I was never planning on paying resell for them (ofc I tried online but failed) but I really couldn't say no to the price I got them for. Basically 60-70$ over retail. That was really a true bntl that I don't regret at all. He even drove around 25 miles to my apartment and delivered them for that price lol.

Definitely agree with you on that. I was never planning on paying resell for them (ofc I tried online but failed) but I really couldn't say no to the price I got them for. Basically 60-70$ over retail. That was really a true bntl that I don't regret at all. He even drove around 25 miles to my apartment and delivered them for that price lol.
Dang, yeah I'd probably cop in that case as well.

On a more productive note, just got this email from StockX...

Most likely gonna lead to a good deal of undercutting and possibly some steals to be had.
Repped!!! Thanks so much for posting this, probably would have missed the e-mail. Facilitated a size swap I needed for some V2s that's been a pain in the ***, much appreciated!

Repped!!! Thanks so much for posting this, probably would have missed the e-mail. Facilitated a size swap I needed for some V2s that's been a pain in the ***, much appreciated!
Haha, yeah I actually missed the email myself until a buddy alerted me to it. I've grown accustomed to ignoring StockX's annoying emails.

Anyone have the mobile link for the TB on finishline?
http://m.finishline.com/store/brows...ate&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-UgIEWRjgaR04TKpEoLjLrw

If someone could find the desktop link I would greatly appreciate it 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Crinkle cuts at del [emoji]127790[/emoji]= [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

[emoji]127790[/emoji] [emoji]127790[/emoji] Tacos at del [emoji]127790[/emoji] =[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

yes. everything outside the fries is straight butt soup for the rest of the day. No bueno

Back
Top Bottom