ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Did they make any sz 12.5 or 13 Reigning Champ Ultra boosts? I see these sizes on goat and ebay but don't remember seeing them on adc or reigning champ website on release day. Any insight will be great, thanks!
Yup 12.5 yes.

13 as well, base on Xhibition drop down list.

After reading y'all disrespectful comments about fries, I'm longing for some steak fries. OG thick cuts are OP. Pause.

On a more productive note, just got this email from StockX...

Most likely gonna lead to a good deal of undercutting and possibly some steals to be had.

Glad you're both equally perfect human beings and that making sarcastic comments about french fries invalidates anything I ever say on the internet again.

Good to know where we all stand.

sarcastic now huh?

be for real. you literally tried to kick knowledge to me on the preparation of french fries. FRENCH FRIES!

literally tried to discredit my opinion.

either way...this is silly

i don't nor have i ever had anything against you. but if you think your post count, reps or the fact that you were the first to own and all black pair of referee kicks makes you exempt from being pointed out when you are wrong. be for real.

all the other stuff, french fries, burgers or any other points of contention between us can be discussed thru DM or thru other avenues.

again...

repped

respect

I recently broke out a second pair after overdoing it at Disneyworld with my first pair
mean.gif
yeah thats alot of walking haha

Thats the thing-he probably stopped responding because he got cold feet and didn't want to let his creams go for your coppers. Creams are so beautiful its kinda freakin ridiculous---i have multiple creams and i wouldnt trade or sell them unless i was getting something ridiculous in exchange; pb 350s or 750s in return. So go get them RCs when that deal is on the table.
smile.gif
actually he said he traded his pair already and said he's gonna try to get another pair to trade me. But I think imma just trade my Coppers for SBB1s 1.0... been wanting that to add to my 1s collection. 

What is the best way to store DS Boosts to prevent or minimize yellowing?
People say the box & paper can speed yellowing, I personally haven't had it happen. I have DS pairs of UBs that have been sitting in their original boxes for almost a year and a half and I haven't seen any yellowing.

Some people recommend using those plastic container store boxes, of which I do have a few. Some go as far as to use silica gel packets but not so much in regards to yellowing.

I'm about to tell yall a crazy random story... 

When the OG Ultraboost dropped I picked it up on base for 150... 

That same year around this time, they had one last size (it was a 10.5) on clearance for 35 bucks... & I didn't buy it 

To this f'n day I regret it... 

Moral of the story, I'm an idiot 

Last edited:
I'm about to tell yall a crazy random story... 

When the OG Ultraboost dropped I picked it up on base for 150... 

That same year around this time, they had one last size (it was a 10.5) on clearance for 35 bucks... & I didn't buy it 

To this f'n day I regret it... 

Moral of the story, I'm an idiot 
Bro...$35 and you passed!? You said it best, you are an idiot lmao. Just messing. I think we have all had similar experiences.

Last edited:
Del Taco fries are really good... I might go out for a late night Del Taco run actually. 

Last edited:
actually he said he traded his pair already and said he's gonna try to get another pair to trade me. But I think imma just trade my Coppers for SBB1s 1.0... been wanting that to add to my 1s collection. 

Please dont so that trade straight up. Mannnn sbb 1.0 SOOOOOOO overrated unless you're a sf giants fan(or like orange). I coulda copped SBB 1.0 for $300 and dont regret not buying, regardless of resale(i dont resell, i buy to keep). Keep your coppers and wait on a better trade down the road. That jordan 1 train is fallin off the tracks. I'm just giving my advice so, Do you my dude

What's the release date for the Grey 3.0s? Probably the only pair I'll be copping of the 3.0s. My fault if the question has been asked numerous times already. I haven't been in this thread in quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom