ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overrated IMO. I'd rather eat struggle meals and save for Ultra Boosts.

I wouldn't wait how ever long it is to eat there now. The first few months they opened it was like a Disneyland Ride wait ~3 hours.

But if it was a readily table ready kinda place, I wouldn't mind eating their whenever I have a craving for some soup dumplings.

Also, at least the speak English there. Some spots is a point and hope for the best.

My group had a reservation and we still had to wait 30 minutes. They checked IDs to make sure the names match :lol: People were selling the tickets on Craigslist.

Last edited:
best spot for dumplings up in the bay area?
DTF in Valley Fair is good, but compared to every other location (I've gone to the original in Taiwan and the SoCal location), you get less dumplings to the dollar. Not sure why they opted to do this, but I guess they figured that a "premium" location warranted a premium in price? Just a heads up, they have a bar area for walk-ins, but the primary seating is by reservation. 

For south bay, I like Shanghai Dumpling. The soup dumplings are good - as well as - the lesser appreciated sheng jian bao (a pan-fried soup dumpling). Plus, there's a good hand pulled noodle spot (QQ noodle) next door if the line is too long.

Yeah Shanghai Dumpling King in SF is amazing.

King of Noodles is legit too.

DTF is legit but lacks charm and is taxed.

f**k ADC.  placed my order, got a confirmation email.  but nothing after.  login to ADC, order doesn't even show up in history.  called ADC, cs rep says, "oh, the order was placed, but then it failed."  WTF does that mean?  that's it.  so no shoes.  thanks ADC.  

f**k ADC.  placed my order, got a confirmation email.  but nothing after.  login to ADC, order doesn't even show up in history.  called ADC, cs rep says, "oh, the order was placed, but then it failed."  WTF does that mean?  that's it.  so no shoes.  thanks ADC.  
if you got a confirmation email, order should be confirmed. try tracking the order by itself

there was one right inside one of the buildings i was staying in. I'd be lying if I said I didn't go twice despite all the food options I had in HK
Yes, I'm right there with you haha. I went to Shanghai after HK and I had to hunt a location down in Shanghai before I left 
happy.gif

if you got a confirmation email, order should be confirmed. try tracking the order by itself
appreciate the help!  i checked by tracking the order itself, and it says, "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed."  but doesn't that mean it still could be cancelled?  

appreciate the help!  i checked by tracking the order itself, and it says, "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed."  but doesn't that mean it still could be cancelled?  
yes it still can be cancelled. But you probably placed the order and did guest checkout. Just track the status periodically. Praying for you bud 

Last edited:
The CS probably don't know what he/she is saying. Best option is to just check the order status and if it says cancelled then you'll know you're SOL. Also check your bank card to see if the charge is there.

Last edited:

The CS probably don't know what he/she is saying. Best option is to just check the order status and if it says cancelled then you'll know you're SOL. Also check your bank card to see if the charge is there.
i checked my cc, and it's still showing as pending.  and i've even tracked my old orders, and they all show up as the same status (Order confirmed, waiting to be packed.) even though they've been delivered....ADC sucks b*lls.

I still don't see why the hate on 2.0. y'all just being too picky.

I wish I had more Cream boost and I have 3 pairs, one of which I wear almost daily.

Damn I'm hungry now.

Wife is in Hawaii... set the crib up with Halloween decoration all over with Zombies and Skeletons hanging an the ceilings for the nerf gun battle we;re about to have. But i want some dumplings. All i have within reach is these frozen gyoza's in the fridge. They will have to do.

Who's hating? 3.0 looks better than the 2.0 and so does the 1.0. But that doesn't meant 2.0's are bad at all although they fall victim to some of the worst color ways in history but, you get my point.

It has more to do with what pattern/colorways that were made.

CB2.0 - why cop when you can get the 1.0 for retail
Navy2.0 - why cop when you have the 1.0
Medals - kind of weak
3M 2.0 - see above
Olive 2.0 - having 1.0, these were not needed. Would have copped without 1.0 though

Overall, the 2.0, regardless of the knit or even the gradient pattern, were very underwhelming and weak, for me

Din Tai Fung's truffle soup dumplings are so good. Too bad theres no location here in NYC
Not necessarily dumpling spot but the only chinese spot I've been to NYC is Hop Kee...  I dont remember if it was an A, B, C spot as far as restaurant grades...  
laugh.gif
  It was pretty good tho... 

Hop Kee is a big tourist spot.. but then again, so are a lot of the spots in Chinatown. Joe's Shanghai has some good soup dumplings.

I don't like the way the gradient pattern effects the overall shape of the shoe.

1.0 pattern is more aesthetically pleasing to me, and 3.0 pattern brings a new shape that's slightly closer to the 1.0 and gets rid of the distracting gradient pattern.

It has more to do with what pattern/colorways that were made.

CB2.0 - why cop when you can get the 1.0 for retail
Navy2.0 - why cop when you have the 1.0
Medals - kind of weak
3M 2.0 - see above
Olive 2.0 - having 1.0, these were not needed. Would have copped without 1.0 though

Overall, the 2.0, regardless of the knit or even the gradient pattern, were very underwhelming and weak, for me

Why have a wife when you have two hands?
Why buy shoes that cost over $100, when you can get Nike Monarchs for $55?
Why even get Nike Monarchs, when you can get Champions from Target for $30?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom