ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First time I've seen anyone post them aside from me. Probably my best contribution to this forum hahaaa
Had to dig for you post for that 
roll.gif

He asked if $350 is a good price for creams, which I would assume would be to wear and it sounded like he wanted opinions. I'm not looking at buying a pair of creams & maybe making $75 as an investment
laugh.gif
As somebody that has a personal pair, I gave my answer. I'm not asking anybody to agree, but for all of you to act like my opinion is factually wrong on creams proves just how much of a hypebeast shoe it actually is. People act as if you have to say its the best non-collab UB's when in reality they weren't that hard to get initially, but after they got hyped up everybody acts as though they're "grails"
eyes.gif
I'd happily trade mine for onyxs & $200 - I don't need approval, its just a pair of shoes
No arguments from me. I'd pay the $350 with the sole intent of wearing the shoe. Would also get rid of my personal pair without regret, if I could acquire a more desired pair.

Last edited:
He asked if $350 is a good price for creams, which I would assume would be to wear and it sounded like he wanted opinions. I'm not looking at buying a pair of creams & maybe making $75 as an investment :lol: As somebody that has a personal pair, I gave my answer. I'm not asking anybody to agree, but for all of you to act like my opinion is factually wrong on creams proves just how much of a hypebeast shoe it actually is. People act as if you have to say its the best non-collab UB's when in reality they weren't that hard to get initially, but after they got hyped up everybody acts as though they're "grails" :rolleyes I'd happily trade mine for onyxs & $200 - I don't need approval, its just a pair of shoes

@Texian, thats fair- I may scoop a pair of those too eventually. I have too many personal pairs as it is to justify more

The point of the question was. IS IT A GOOD PRICE.
The fact is, it is. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Buy it for 350, it doesnt matter if you wear it or keep it DS. You will still come ahead not only in the present but also in the foreseeable future.
It's not about hypebeasting, it's simple economics. We're also only talking about shoes like you said, not cars. $350 is definitely a relatively normal
amount especially if you're on NT or in the shoe hobby in general. Dude ain't getting a loan for that ish LMAO

Ahh the good ol' days of my predictions. Slightly off but UBs still ain't the same (to me) ever since 1.0 knits.

On the other hand, ADC with the quickness. I guess they are tailoring their site a lot better handling all these 'big' releases. Finally was able to have ShopRunner operate correctly.

Got these for a friend. They are ok. If I had to choose, I would get these over the triple white 2.0s.

The point of the question was. IS IT A GOOD PRICE.
The fact is, it is. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Buy it for 350, it doesnt matter if you wear it or keep it DS. You will still come ahead not only in the present but also in the foreseeable future.
It's not about hypebeasting, it's simple economics. We're also only talking about shoes like you said, not cars. $350 is definitely a relatively normal
amount especially if you're on NT or in the shoe hobby in general. Dude ain't getting a loan for that ish LMAO
Actually, this is what he asked & I quote:
Question of the day: Would you guys buy cream DS for $340?  I am usually team retail. 
I answered, NO- I wouldn't. I hope you also have a pair since you seem to care so much about them

Last edited:
oh wow...i just sent the thread out of control by asking if $340 was good hahaha...I'm on the fense between cream and wool grey

Was hoping they were running small   I'm a 9 so I would probably swim in the 9.5

I guess try and find an 8.5 and take the insole out. I don't think 9.5 would be huge on you though. I myself don't find a huge difference in sizing my UB 8.5 or 9

oh wow...i just sent the thread out of control by asking if $340 was good hahaha...I'm on the fense between cream and wool grey
Considering what people are asking, even for used pairs, $340 is a decent price but I wouldn't call it a "deal." If you really want them badly, I don't see a problem with pulling the trigger.

I wonder if people appreciate the creams more when they get it for retail rather than resell. Because I feel like when you're $300+ on resale pairs, they have this hype that have to live up to your expectations when you get them in hand 

Back
Top Bottom