ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in my early 30s and I've never purchased an Under Armor shoe
roll.gif
You're too young for it now. Give it time 
laugh.gif

UA for most of my workout gear, they make dope tech shirts and compression shorts/leggings.  Nike's quality in this area has been failing, even my Reebok tech tee is more durable than the new dryfit **** Nike is putting out.

UA for most of my workout gear, they make dope tech shirts and compression shorts/leggings.  Nike's quality in this area has been failing, even my Reebok tech tee is more durable than the new dryfit **** Nike is putting out.
 Which reminds me, I need to pickup a few compression shorts weekend.  Gotta take advantage of that Sports Authority going out of business sale.

My local FA said they have the Uncaged UB, but wont sell until Monday. Dont they release officially on Wednesday? May need to take a ride, he said they have grey and red in stock...

My local FA said they have the Uncaged UB, but wont sell until Monday. Dont they release officially on Wednesday? May need to take a ride, he said they have grey and red in stock...
yeah the guys at the FA here in Santa Monica are eyeing the red, so am I.

UA for compression stuff...  Then wear nike shorts and socks and UB shoes...  Perfect!

The ************** X BoostVibes laces came in. And they are dope. (white/gray were not part of collab)

They did a great job matching the cream color in the rope lace creams. Just a tad more yellow but barely noticeable. Comparison pic with the stock cream UB laces:

The peach ones are my favorite. They matched the material of the stock UB laces so they are pretty much a color swap. I really like them with my silvers/grays wools. Still debating which I want to put on which since I got the white/gray ropes to switch with.

I really like the cream ropes on some White 1.0s for the off-white cross stitch. Plus the lace tips are white so it almost seems like the ropes are supposed to be on them.

The ************** X BoostVibes laces came in. And they are dope. (white/gray were not part of collab)

They did a great job matching the cream color in the rope lace creams. Just a tad more yellow but barely noticeable. Comparison pic with the stock cream UB laces:

The peach ones are my favorite. They matched the material of the stock UB laces so they are pretty much a color swap. I really like them with my silvers/grays wools. Still debating which I want to put on which since I got the white/gray ropes to switch with.

I really like the cream ropes on some White 1.0s for the off-white cross stitch. Plus the lace tips are white so it almost seems like the ropes are supposed to be on them.
The rope on the creams looks too creamy lol  I do like the peach on creams tho... 

Clean! My laces come in tmmrw! Will put the peach laces on the whites 1.0 or 2.0 and the cream rope on my creams. 

Back
Top Bottom