ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Consider yourself fortunate.  At 21, all I could afford were Chuck Taylors.  Can't really complain though, love those shoes.  I remember I'd grab them at Shoe City for $19.99 all day every day.  Now they're considered cool and go for twice as much. 
laugh.gif

Haven't been to shoe city in years but that was the go to spot for chucks and classic vans.

Consider yourself fortunate.  At 21, all I could afford were Chuck Taylors.  Can't really complain though, love those shoes.  I remember I'd grab them at Shoe City for $19.99 all day every day.  Now they're considered cool and go for twice as much. 
laugh.gif

Same hear, I was a regular at Montgomery Ward and Mervyn's sales. My dad, bless his soul, bought me my first pair of Converse for 29.99 and I left them thinner than dri-fit socks...

did you 30+ guys get lost on the way to the the Curry II thread?
dead 
roll.gif

Yep. Those curry granpa's are straight fuego. I'm gonna cop 3 pair for me and my old man.. He can finally share my love of shoes without feeling like he's on "some rocket shoes that are too expensive"

^^^ That denim looks too new man.  Careful with denim stains.  I only wear used and abused denim that's lost it's staining power. 

I'm in my early 30s and I've never purchased an Under Armor shoe
roll.gif
I own nothing UA and have no plans to.  But competition is good for everyone so I hope they help put some pressure on Nike.  I have bought my kids UA stuff, and they seem to be much more into the brand.  Last fall it seemed like everyone was wearing oversized UA hoodies to school.

Back
Top Bottom