ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I've been trying to connect with a few folks on here about their asking price since they mentioned a size 8, but they haven't responded :frown: .

Only had one reply so far, but I'm not sure how much longer he will still have it and at what price. :rolleyes

Lame. Can't say Im not surprised. Most people won't help you unless it benefits them more. Fact of life. hashtaglosers!

I actually hate you right now.

Want those for my collection so bad

:lol: Was all luck. My bro won a raffle from commonwealth_ph couple months ago. Late release and non special box. I'll take it tho since it was retail hahaha!

So you guys may remember me posting about my HB that got destroyed in the washing machine a few weeks back.
View media item 1998502
Boost went a funny yellow looking colour and the heel also went a similar shade. My brother who is handy when it comes to painting finally got time to sit down with them and try to save them.

View media item 1998503
Happy with the outcome. Just need to find a decent chrome silver looking paint for the boost symbol.

Your fellow Stormtrooper is getting married this year. :lol:

We took our engagement / save the date photos at a golf course, so of course I had to bring out the Tee Time and get that clean white lace swap in there. :smile:

http://s151.photobucket.com/user/earvcunanan/media/6AC908AA-EA08-449E-9CFD-E668D82DD933.jpg.html
http://s151.photobucket.com/user/earvcunanan/media/254E5C32-9DC9-4467-8F7B-E982B93B9E69.jpg.html
http://s151.photobucket.com/user/earvcunanan/media/0EA3B9C3-E293-46AE-AA5C-40EAD6463842.jpg.html

Last edited:
has the cream talk died down in here. Been MIA in this thread for a while. 

In regards to the Creams, how are people selling in FB groups for $215-$230. Almost no profit in that.

In regards to the Creams, how are people selling in FB groups for $215-$230. Almost no profit in that.
possibly some sort of employee discount? could also be from a no tax state which still isn't much of a profit margin, but it's something.

Because the ADC restock is coming soon and people are unloading before they are left with a bunch of DS Creams in their room. Whoever is still looking for a pair just be patient.

When was the last time someone interested in your kicks asked, specifically, about continental soles
mean.gif
it's not about someone who cares about the continental soles, it's that imo continental soles last longer so in my mind it's more "worth" it than just a regular sole which is known to drag very quickly

I sold my extra locally for 235 (meet-up so no PP/shipping fees). Was going to use that pair to swap for my size but ended up just copping my size at the store.

I personally just wanted to dump the pair bc I didnt want to sit on em and already got what i wanted. 

Didn't care to wait for some person to offer 10-20$ more since I wasn't looking to resell in the first place

Last edited:

Probably the folks who bought a FSR and found out they can't move them for $400 each.

it's not about someone who cares about the continental soles, it's that imo continental soles last longer so in my mind it's more "worth" it than just a regular sole which is known to drag very quickly
Honestly I have been dogging my core blacks for 5 months and the sole hasn't been an issue at all I could prob go another 5 if I wanted so with moderate wear they could last years

Last edited:
Just checked at HoH and no one has them anymore...
Music to the ears. I wonder where all those folks went? I don't even see a handful of them rockin' em or providing feedback on their purchase.

Asking the same question: has anyone found a 12.5 Cream? I was able to get a 12 and 13, but need that 12.5 and they seem to be rare. 

Back
Top Bottom