ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that all the Cream talk has died down....

When is ADC gonna bless some of us who are still starving with a drop?! >:

Damn you Adidas!! How is it that stores besides their own official store/website get them?? Has this ever happened with one of their releases/restocks?

They originally dropped there. Did they originally drop at Champs/FTL/FNL as well?

Moon Rock Yeezys were a weird drop as well. ADC never got them.

Last edited:
Fellow Canadians, heads up.
Check out your local runningrooms. Just took a peak in one on the way home and saw royals sitting on top shelf for (210CAD retail). Sales lady said they had them for a while now. Size 8, 9 ,11 and 13.
They can have shoes shipped to store.
Also asked her to check for other colors but only found one size 13 of the Solar Red all the way east in Quebec.

Now that all the Cream talk has died down....

When is ADC gonna bless some of us who are still starving with a drop?! >:

Damn you Adidas!! How is it that stores besides their own official store/website get them?? Has this ever happened with one of their releases/restocks?

Suck it up homie. Find the best deal you can and don't look back. $20 - $30 over retail isn't going to break you, especially when you calculate time spent. If they don't release on ADC, in a couple weeks you could end up seeing the prices rise ever so slightly - imo. In the end, at least you can focus on other things in life :smile:

Suck it up homie. Find the best deal you can and don't look back. $20 - $30 over retail isn't going to break you, especially when you calculate time spent. If they don't release on ADC, in a couple weeks you could end up seeing the prices rise ever so slightly - imo. In the end, at least you can focus on other things in life :smile:
Yeah, I've been trying to connect with a few folks on here about their asking price since they mentioned a size 8, but they haven't responded
frown.gif

Only had one reply so far, but I'm not sure how much longer he will still have it and at what price. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been trying to connect with a few folks on here about their asking price since they mentioned a size 8, but they haven't responded :frown: .

Only had one reply so far, but I'm not sure how much longer he will still have it and at what price. :rolleyes

"resellers"

Shout out to @nytaped for the swap meet up smoove transaction ... Creams 11.5 for 11 ...

Yeah like the triple blacks

Back
Top Bottom