ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the big footers. Adidas on nelrose has navy, grey, clear blue and black with blue Lego block for the 12+ size people

We talking nmd or ultra boost?

just realized adidas og dont do phone orders smh

also wearer here

Last edited:

was it the adidas originals store on melrose? SA over the phone just told me they dont get any of em or do phone orders. Can you shoot me a PM for the store u were referring to? So I can try and get a phone order in thanks in advance

love when one person says they'll help one individual and everyone else tries to jump on board.. no chill :lol:

I need to get jumped into the shrimp crew. 
laugh.gif

Pure Boost ZG up on Adidas.ca and work with discount codes! Unfortunately it's the grey/blue pair. The black/red would have been great, but Pure Boosts with a prime knit upper for $126 Canadian after tax, or $95 US is pretty great IMO.

Whats the size diffrences on these? I actully think these are probably real. The knit patterns do vary as does the stitching slightly as the sizing goes down. As for the blue heel cup could be poor QC on Adidas' part, we've already seen that the first run of talcs/creams had blue pen marks left on them. I also had a pair of GR whites i brought where the knit pattern on the leftright shoes were wildly diffrent, i actually brought them on eBay and opened a case and won as i reported them as defective. I really doubt the fakes have managed to replicate not only the nipples but the lateral lines in the boost mold too.

Sz 7 from ebay and sz 8 on legit pair. It shouldn't vary this much as the toe pattern knit is just so different. How did you win the case might I ask?

I haveonly resold twice in my life. I always try to hook up for what I pay if I decide to get rid of something. I literally hate resell game and really dont want to be part of it. Hate seeing dudes with bots grab tons of pairs of any release and take away from people who might not have much and really wanted that release.

Back
Top Bottom