ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
imo the ones from ebay are clearly fake

many easily noticeable differences at first glance 

Last edited:

Was supposed to be 4PM PST, but they were doing in store first.
yeah im eastern time so 7 for me, but your're right. Either it sold out in store first and they updated it to sold out, or they're just getting ready :wink:. And speaking of SJS, you guys use those Add to Cart links to add right? Cause trying to add regularly is next to impossible

Something is definitely off about those but I'm not sure they're fake. If they are it's the most accurate fake boost material to date.

How does the midsole on the eBay pair feel compared to the midsole on the revup pair? Does it have the same consistency, the same bounce?

Whats the size diffrences on these? I actully think these are probably real. The knit patterns do vary as does the stitching slightly as the sizing goes down. As for the blue heel cup could be poor QC on Adidas' part, we've already seen that the first run of talcs/creams had blue pen marks left on them. I also had a pair of GR whites i brought where the knit pattern on the leftright shoes were wildly diffrent, i actually brought them on eBay and opened a case and won as i reported them as defective. I really doubt the fakes have managed to replicate not only the nipples but the lateral lines in the boost mold too.

I really doubt the fakes have managed to replicate not only the nipples but the lateral lines in the boost mold too.
They definitely have started making fake boost w/ nipples & lines, but never seen it done as well as in those pics so I'm hoping those are legit & just flawed.

Nah I don't have any ATC links, but if you do I'd glady accept.
you hooked up homie with Creams for retail, it'd be the least I could do.  Lemme see where twitter stands with them
nerd.gif

Im looking forward to wearing the hell out of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom