ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creams....

Copped
pimp.gif
PM me the details papi 
embarassed.gif

They are?

The black stripes always turned me off.
Yeah, the silvers are fine, the 3M, not so much. I'm glad I have the black ones.
Imo they are. Black laces make them better...they pull the black from the cage together. 

When I see that silver ltd cw I always have to think of how they squeezed my feet, couldnt fit them in my size.

Of course it was the 2015 cw. But the silver ltd are the most snug pair of UB I have ever worn, and its def. noticeable compared to others
The silvers are def tighter than all the other pairs. 

SneakerJunkies still has an 11.5 in Creams, may take phone or email orders as I just received an email from them with the update.

Can't seem to find it now but I believe it was Nice Kicks who posted a picture earlier on their Instagram with sneakers worn in the Yeezy fashion show.

There was a pair of red Ultra Boosts I've never seen. No, it was not the Solar Red. Was more of a red similar to the red on this website (NT).

Anybody save the picture? Can't find it now.

Just found on eBay:
Seen pics of these floating around before. Does the eBay post mention anything about the box being a replacement box or anything along those lines?

The box shows the SKU S77414 which is the same SKU as the Solar Yellows. Unless these are samples, there's no way they'd actually have the same SKU.

These can't be samples of the Solar Yellows though since they use the gradient/wave knit pattern and continental sole...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom