ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Links should be provided via PM..noticed a few members doing this already..repped.
Yeah, but that only includes a certain circle of people who's been on NT for a while...  All good tho...  I've cooked both from her and SL so nothing will change because somewhere someone will provide links regardless... 

If I'm getting my Boosts from in here, or from accounts like SoleLinks/SneakerShouts I don't really care, as long as I'm getting through. And yeah, sites get "cooked" due to SL/SS, etc tweeting out, but sometimes I just happen to be on my phone or Tweetdeck when they do, and I'm able to get through because of it.

Last edited:

guess i should have pm'd ppl for the CNY link?
embarassed.gif

Just be quicker to purchase before solelink posts.
And yeah troll account probably

Did they lock this thread to user with a specific post count or some other restriction? If so, salute to them for doing so

Creams from Private were supposed to come in today earlier this week, now I just checked and it says Monday. :wow: :\ I just want to hold the preciouses.

Last edited:

I mean I told myself that I would not pay resell but they are worth it IMO...  $270 is probably the boundary... At least its not $100 over retail LOL  Just helps with the peace of mind that you have it already...  Lets face it, even if it restocks, chances of getting is still low...  Plus even if it restocks and you are able to cop, you still have the option to sell the 2nd pair...  Thats how I looked at it.
Exactly how I looked at it too, especially on that peace of mind and option to sell the 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom