ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still no shipping confirmation on CNY... 
tired.gif
did you use shoprunner?

I didn't and am still waiting to be packed

This maybe weird question....have anyone ever worn UB without insole? I would assume since NMD does not come with insole, it should be "the same".
Yes, it's very common. I'm a 14 with in sole, 13 without (maybe even a 12.5 if I'm feeling lucky).

Yeah i rock my 9.5's without the insole and 10's with.
@Brady n @boosted420 - Comfort wise, do you feel any significant difference when wearing without insole??

MG/Irons have surprisingly gotten more compliments on feet than any of my other UBs. A coworker just saw em and said he's finally gonna break down and buy a pair, I told him "Good luck, chump".

Haha, kidding, gonna help him find a pair today, bout to call around to some of the local adidas stores since I know they stocked there over the past few days.

for anyone who ordered core blacks from centre214.com yesterday, are your orders showing the same?

Order Date Payment Status Fulfillment Status Total
# xxxx Feb 08, 2016 paid unfulfilled $126.00

MG/Irons have surprisingly gotten more compliments on feet than any of my other UBs. A coworker just saw em and said he's finally gonna break down and buy a pair, I told him "Good luck, chump".

Haha, kidding, gonna help him find a pair today, bout to call around to some of the local adidas stores since I know they stocked there over the past few days.
Same with Silver for me. Had a couple of people compliment them, while no one has even commented on the Oreo NMD's. Well, except for the guys in the local Footlocker who were all just salty haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom