ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else receive there tracking number for the WW FB Group Burgs from HK? Got mine this morning. HK - Aus should be here within 2 weeks, pretty excited to get these [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Anyone else receive there tracking number for the WW FB Group Burgs from HK? Got mine this morning. HK - Aus should be here within 2 weeks, pretty excited to get these [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Yeah mine have already cleared customs in NYC.  Should be getting them by tomorrow or Friday.

Still waiting on tracking for mine. Pmed him last night but no response yet.
Im sure hes getting a lot of messages.  He will get to you.  He was pretty good communication wise with my order.  Plus the time zone makes a difference. 

Wow...guess I'm joining the "been monitoring the thread for days and stepped away for a 10 minutes when the creams restocked on villa" club...
Already got my 1st pair from ADC but can you blame me for wanting to double up? lol

Last edited:
Wow...guess I'm joining the "been monitoring the thread for days and stepped away for a 10 minutes when the creams restocked on villa" club...

Already got my 1st pair from ADC but can you blame me for wanting to double up? lol

Lunch time on the PST did us dirty... haha

Had the Sherbert Flyknt Racers I barely worn exchanged at FTL (full credit) and copped the black UB. I had the OG black/purple I returned cause it scratched the top of my foot but I opted a half size up and man they are glorious. Kibda wish they had silver but the black is nice. Will make a great beater pair.

The new white UBs w/ continental sole were posted on the previous page by @rchrdmrnda  
Just for clarification, and so there is no confusion, there's two listed white Ultra Boosts dropping this year.

Ultra Boost (AQ5929)

FTWWHITE/FTWWHITE/FTWWHITE

Retail $180 Launch Date: 5/11/16

Ultra Boost LTD (BB3928)

Retail $200 Launch Date: 10/16/16

Had the Sherbert Flyknt Racers I barely worn exchanged at FTL (full credit) and copped the black UB. I had the OG black/purple I returned cause it scratched the top of my foot but I opted a half size up and man they are glorious. Kibda wish they had silver but the black is nice. Will make a great beater pair.
Great choice.

Just for clarification, and so there is no confusion, there's two listed white Ultra Boosts dropping this year.

Ultra Boost (AQ5929)

Ultra Boost LTD (BB3928)

I wonder what constitutes the $20 price hike

The new white UBs w/ continental sole were posted on the previous page by @rchrdmrnda  

Ultra Boost (AQ5929)

Ultra Boost LTD (BB3928)

Ah, word, thanks for clearing that up.

Still waiting on tracking for mine. Pmed him last night but no response yet.

Yeah don't stress man. There was normally a 24hr delay in replys for me. Like already mentioned time diffrence plus I'd imagine his inbox has been getting pretty bombarded.

Yeah don't stress man. There was normally a 24hr delay in replys for me. Like already mentioned time diffrence plus I'd imagine his inbox has been getting pretty bombarded.

Word I appreciate it fellas. Just annoying when dude is posting on FB about what sizes are available and all that and my PM is just chillin. :lol: Just anxious to get them.

Last edited:
Ordered ultra boost from Road runner sports for me and my wife.  From my experience they do not double box. They ship in thick plastic bags.  Both of our ultraboost boxes came crushed.

Back
Top Bottom