ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright. Can't find a 12.5 in 3m
12 is way too tight. Toes at the edge, width busting out the side lol
You guys think a 13 would be ok?

3 Stripes on the WW looks terrible. Looks like it's taken from an old shoe and sewn on it.

Last edited:

The cage is a revised design? Wow, I didn't pick up on that before. 
Yeah initially I wasn't sold on that aspect but after seeing some more pics I'm into it.

Hopefully these are the ones that actually release.

Just need to figure out what to do with those long *** laces.

Don't really like the orange pop on the instep..

I like the red-orange tab (and insole?) on the tongue of the burgundy and olive's WAY more. 

Since the WW is still a sample, there's a chance the final product will be a little different?

Cause I like the way it looks right now.

Since the WW is still a sample, there's a chance the final product will be a little different?

Cause I like the way it looks right now.
I have a feeling they'll be the ones we're seeing in pics but still calling them samples until they're confirmed.

Just opened my package from Ruvilla's first drop as I came back to L.A last night, no pen marks, no stains, more than happy with these, especially with no tax and shipping fees !

Alright. Can't find a 12.5 in 3m
12 is way too tight. Toes at the edge, width busting out the side lol
You guys think a 13 would be ok?
i'm in the size 12.5 struggle too.  and 13 is great in UB...i have a lil extra room on the toes..but since the top is so tight, ur locked in and good

i'm in the size 12.5 struggle too.  and 13 is great in UB...i have a lil extra room on the toes..but since the top is so tight, ur locked in and good
100% same issue I've been having. Not sure if 13 will be too big. 

I don't think the LTD's come in 12.5. Just the gradient blacks, more general releases, i believe.

This year there is going to be 4x more yeezys, so it should be easier to get...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom