ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe they came in women's sizes as well, maybe with some very slight variations (blue heel cup or something like that) so if you have small feet, look for the women's pair.
I think I only saw theses on the Barney's website and one other place. I doubt these were limited, but still hard to find.

I think I only saw theses on the Barney's website and one other place. I doubt these were limited, but still hard to find.
When they dropped I saw them at the adidas Store in Santa Monica. I might be mistaken about the women's sizes but they definitely didn't come in mens cause I remember being bummed lol.

May have to show some self control on the O.G.'s. How many black upper boost shoes can one own?

Would definitely grab It or the medal pack on discount though lol.

New 5.0s? Not sure if this was already posted.

Leather cage, 3D heel, multi color sole, ST-like pattern. Comes out Dec 6th, 180 bucks.

https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/EE3733.html

Ultraboost_Shoes_Black_EE3733_04_standard.jpg

They decent. May cop a pair for my girl.

Knit has potential if it is a new model/5.0. Hopefully not a one off, though I don't think they have ever dropped a UB low in a 1 off knit that wasn't collab based.

Ultraboost_Shoes_Black_EE3733_02_standard.jpg

iphone_38c31f48e4dfaa7ee1ad27dd9a980e395a275b5a1ee11.png

I guess its close but I think the toe knit pattern is different and the color choice lends itself to the new GoT pears (and ultimately the Kith mid).

On that, who would have thought RF's knit pattern would be adopted to basically all GR mids? Crazy. I think if a collab's execution of a shoe is superb, why wouldn't Adidas adopt?

Ultraboost_Shoes_Black_EE3733_02_standard.jpg

iphone_38c31f48e4dfaa7ee1ad27dd9a980e395a275b5a1ee11.png

I guess its close but I think the toe knit pattern is different and the color choice lends itself to the new GoT pears (and ultimately the Kith mid).

On that, who would have thought RF's knit pattern would be adopted to basically all GR mids? Crazy. I think if a collab's execution of a shoe is superb, why wouldn't Adidas adopt?
3B10458B-E0C3-4A47-A567-4721411EBB88.jpeg
Similarity more prominent w/the SE.

Edit, Re: adopting patterns - I wouldn’t mind seeing a few cws with the reversed 1.0 pattern (AMM, E.G.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom