ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4954.JPG
I want to double up on creams and Ill be in Shanghai, Seoul, and Osaka from 11/21-12/5.

Does anyone know if Asia typically have the same release dates as US/EU? Wondering if they'll even have the creams at Adidas Stores or at the major boutique shops.

Thanks

Not sure about Far East but this is what's happening at the moment in Turkey

Attachments

• IMG_4954.JPG
    IMG_4954.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 3
there were only 4 pairs?
From this recent collective, yeah.

Difference between the previous collective from '15 (Kolor, J+D, KvA, Stella), was that that one wasn't under the consortium banner. They started releasing UBs under the consortium banner w/the Hypebeast UC. '15 also got dual cws, IIRC.

Not 4.0's. Not even sure they are apart of the the Consortium collection or just a collection UNDFTD did with Adidas (seems like the later).

No one likes the 2 pairs, but i really liked the grey pair. Nice pick up.

NMDs were as impactful as say the roshe run. Comfortable simple and worked with the whole athleasure trend. The price point was also bearable unlike say a vapormax plus or ultraboost

I think NMD's flamed out quick. At least for me. I had a couple early. And they released so many they were indistinguishable. I had the PK Japan's and someone couldn't even tell the difference. Then I realized they had released so many that they no longer had names and you had to go by product numbers.

The Roshe looked horrible to me in all iterations. But Nike’s answer to boost is their react line which is doing pretty well the 55 is the bargain and the 87 is the hype shoe. Nike just realized the roshe wasn’t “it”

I never liked roshes

They also have dropped like 50 Nmd R1 mesh colorways and no Pk Nmd r1's recently. Also Pharrell (Hu's) trying to out number Kanye (Yeezy's) has hurt Nmd's bad.

I don't understand it, because they even do collabs as mesh. Like the Atmos.

At the end of the day, people moved on from adidas recently because of the high stock numbers. Doesn't matter if it's NMDS, UBs, Pharrell's, or Yeezy's. High stock=everyone has em=no resell=pass. When something remains limited, it'll generate hype. Even if there's been a million jordan 1 colorways, the ones that sell out and have high resell are the ones with low stock. Looking at pharrells recently, afro hu was ugly/had high stock and the recent china pack/bbc hu also had high stock. But if you limit it to the bbc pink/blue that was limited to NY or the china exclusive cw's, those are good on the flip and those are the ones people want. Let's say you restock those specific ones globally and everyone will now hate it and say adidas messed up by re-releasing.

I'm glad I don't have to jump through hoops anymore to get the shoes I want. Kinfolks were had with ease and props to those waiting for the deep discount. People are just mad that they can't flip adidas for a profit anymore. I still wear my boost daily and prefer it more often than my jordan's/nikes.

How much do they cost in Turkey?

210 USD or 190 EU which was fine for me as I am from EU and that is below retail. The quality control is not very good though I had to ask for four different pairs to get one I was happy with, the sales guy was trying to understand what I was doing

i-5923 are probably the boost shoes i see most often on feet, and it is as somebody said that they are closest in value to what most peeps would pay for a sneaker

This prolly been covered in here before, but what do yall use to clean primeknit? Only had my white UB Clima's for bout a month and they already starting to look dusty lol

This prolly been covered in here before, but what do yall use to clean primeknit? Only had my white UB Clima's for bout a month and they already starting to look dusty lol

For spot cleaning Jason Markk. For deep cleaning I throw them in the washing machine.

Just found out about the existence of this amazing "Deep Sea" 2.0 UB (S80372), but apparently it only released in GS sizes.. Heartbroken
Deep Sea S80372 1.jpg
Deep Sea S80372 2.jpg
Deep Sea S80372 3.jpg
I believe they came in women's sizes as well, maybe with some very slight variations (blue heel cup or something like that) so if you have small feet, look for the women's pair.

Back
Top Bottom