ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think it's Adidas. I think it's just stores/consortiums with Adidas accounts who want to get rid of stock quick.

So I copped these yesterday for 184 y’all pray for me that I don’t get fakes lol I’m still trying to figure out who backdoored a fsr at such a low price that they can sell at retail and be cool with the payout. The white multi retro and the cream retros are also up there too

05F972BF-D2FD-47A0-BBFF-3EF805ADFD3C.png
You’ll be good
I have seen these going for less than 200 on fb groups

Kids are trying to off all their ubs and move on to the next hype thing
Nothing new

1.0s for all. Most i'm curious about is if they are gonna be thin knit like the 3.0/4.0s.

Man of creams are 215 for my size new right now. Wonder 8f I should just grab now and avoid the re release. Any idea on #s or changes from the og?

those are ugly af.. can bape please do something new.. but i actually like the FULL primeknit upper.

So anyone with the EG UB in hand who can say something about the quality? I really want to cop them but I know I basically won’t have the time to use them since I have so many other UB’s that rarely get used. I really liked them though.

On par with some of the other ub collabs that have used premium materials in the past, with the exception of protos (which felt on the cheaper side).

Embroidered cages are leather, suede-lined. Tongue portion beneath the Consortium tab uses a shinier nylon. Wool pk. Leather on heels is about the same as the heels you’d find on Solebox and Haven UBs. One that I’d consider doubling up on when they (hopefully) hit sales.

So anyone with the EG UB in hand who can say something about the quality? I really want to cop them but I know I basically won’t have the time to use them since I have so many other UB’s that rarely get used. I really liked them though.

You sound conflicted.

I bet it's Adidas supplying GOAT. They do not want to run the risk of folks spending their money on other items like the XI Concords and want to secure some sales now.

I don't think it's Adidas. I think it's just stores/consortiums with Adidas accounts who want to get rid of stock quick.

Both are likely. Adidas has an official eBay store. Other retailers have ones too. Stockx, goat, Etc. are additional channels for these companies to move product.

On par with some of the other ub collabs that have used premium materials in the past, with the exception of protos (which felt on the cheaper side).

Embroidered cages are leather, suede-lined. Tongue portion beneath the Consortium tab uses a shinier nylon. Wool pk. Leather on heels is about the same as the heels you’d find on Solebox and Haven UBs. One that I’d consider doubling up on when they (hopefully) hit sales.
Thanks! Seems like they did a good job with them.

Back
Top Bottom