ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank god, definetly need to cop these. I've been wanting these for ages, but wasn't going to drop 500€+ haha.

Does anyone know anything about confirmed drop dates in EU?

Depending on size. You can buy them on stockx for basically box + tax + shipping.

Adidas-Ultraboost-4.0-Grey-Two-On-Feet.jpg

nah, burgs has a higher chance of restocking than ash purps. For one, burgs didn't even get a release here in the US and tons of people want that colorway more than the ash purples. Legit no one wanted the damn ash purples except casper90403 casper90403 . They were heavy heavy shelf sitters and I feel like some people want them now because they're the rarer cw you don't see anyone wearing and not so much of the "omg I love purple shoes"

Purple is actually one of my favorite colors I just wasn’t into boost when they dropping. I think the color way is fire regardless of how rare the shoe it but I can see how other people want it just for the hype. In all honesty the only ub 1.0 I want to restock are the black wood woods but there’s a better chance of me seeing a unicorn than copping my grails for retail or at least a good price :rofl:

nah, burgs has a higher chance of restocking than ash purps. For one, burgs didn't even get a release here in the US and tons of people want that colorway more than the ash purples. Legit no one wanted the damn ash purples except casper90403 casper90403 . They were heavy heavy shelf sitters and I feel like some people want them now because they're the rarer cw you don't see anyone wearing and not so much of the "omg I love purple shoes"

Also think the odds of an ash purple restocking are slim because that was a women's colorway according to Adidas.

IMG_3569.jpg

Finally got around to taking a picture of my adidas shoes. Got a couple bids on some old 1.0 collabs on stockx that I'm hoping someone accepts. Also can't wait for the 1.0 re-release on the OGs and creams. And at some point, I need to get around to purchasing Beluga 1.0s and I think I'm good. Not too bad since December 2016 when I got into it with my pair of tri-colors.

Durability is one of EQT's main stays. I also know they started off as more expensive too.
Of course, EQT has now been merged into the "Originals" branding.

So I copped these yesterday for 184 y’all pray for me that I don’t get fakes lol I’m still trying to figure out who backdoored a fsr at such a low price that they can sell at retail and be cool with the payout. The white multi retro and the cream retros are also up there too

05F972BF-D2FD-47A0-BBFF-3EF805ADFD3C.png

should i sell my VNDS creams size 12 for 220 shipped?
thinking about turning around and using that money to buy a new pair....
thoughts?

So I copped these yesterday for 184 y’all pray for me that I don’t get fakes lol

05F972BF-D2FD-47A0-BBFF-3EF805ADFD3C.png

I think if stockx starts routinely shipping fakes....they basically have no business. I’ve heard such few instances of reported fakes being shipped from stockx that I just doubt it has occurred. Has anyone on the board ever received a fake from stockx?

If you do in fact receive a fake, I think you can file a case and they’ll handle it. I’ve bought before where I get an email that it didn’t pass authenticity checks, never the specific reason though. I’ve also had an instance where I sold a DS pair that got rejected for ‘not aging well’. I just think they’re authentication is solid.

Just speculation on my part, but them opening up Europe may be driving prices down. Not sure if they’re shipping between continents though???

If you’re going to buy the same exact shoe, why not just keep the pair you have now?
because the sole is starting to yellow the tiniest amount, i would just be swapping out one pair for the newer one
i might just keep them and buy another pair when they come out

Picked up the EG's for $198 shipped.

My 11.5 is difficult to wait for a sale.

Flipped a Supreme piece I won't wear, applied the proceeds to this pickup. Total damage: ~$100 out of pocket.

I'll take it.

I think if stockx starts routinely shipping fakes....they basically have no business. I’ve heard such few instances of reported fakes being shipped from stockx that I just doubt it has occurred. Has anyone on the board ever received a fake from stockx?

If you do in fact receive a fake, I think you can file a case and they’ll handle it. I’ve bought before where I get an email that it didn’t pass authenticity checks, never the specific reason though. I’ve also had an instance where I sold a DS pair that got rejected for ‘not aging well’. I just think they’re authentication is solid.

Just speculation on my part, but them opening up Europe may be driving prices down. Not sure if they’re shipping between continents though???

Thanks man i think im good as well. I also forgot they opened stock x to Europe too know so that def can be the cause of the price drop. This must mean the stock on these is crazy high.

Picked up the EG's for $198 shipped.

My 11.5 is difficult to wait for a sale.

Flipped a Supreme piece I won't wear, applied the proceeds to this pickup. Total damage: ~$100 out of pocket.

I'll take it.

Damn 198 where you cop from

I wonder if the 1.0 rereleases on stockX are real, because if you look on the sales.... they sold so many. The stock must be crazy high or they are trying to sell fakes. The prices are pretty low too

Back
Top Bottom